Stop the world I wish to get off

Fucking ridiculous. What‘s so bad about accepting, understanding and celebrating difference, including gender?

The way things are going people won’t have titles soon, no more Mr or Mrs, just in case some daft **** is offended.
Busy buggers have just got a chip on their shoulders, they need to grow thicker skins.

Fucking ridiculous. What‘s so bad about accepting, understanding and celebrating difference, including gender?

The way things are going people won’t have titles soon, no more Mr or Mrs, just in case some daft **** is offended.
Soon you'll be a supporter of Personchester City of Eastlands, Personchester.

So does this officially mean that Toy Story is no longer “safe” for kids to watch due to it portraying gender stereotypes ?

It’s all getting a bit daft isn’t it.

Literally only happening because it’s ‘Mr’. If it had always been ‘Mrs’ there’s no chance they’d remove the gender. Fucking pathetic lol.
Literally on the page previous to these posts, there’s a statement from Hasbro confirming that there’s still a Mr and Mrs fucking Potato Head.

I find it strange that the toy industry pick this battle, when if you ever go in a toy shop gender difference is still made very clear by the vast ammount of stuff in that horrible shade of pink that doesn't occur in nature that's aimed at girls.

Soon you'll be a supporter of Personchester City of Eastlands, Personchester.

So does this officially mean that Toy Story is no longer “safe” for kids to watch due to it portraying gender stereotypes ?

It’s all getting a bit daft isn’t it.

See above.

Literally on the page previous to these posts, there’s a statement from Hasbro confirming that there’s still a Mr and Mrs fucking Potato Head.
Yeh I know, it's in the BBC article.

They're basically renaming the brand to Potato head but still keeping the Mr & Mrs ones. According to their website anyway.

Not that I'm that bothered either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.