Stop the world I wish to get off

I'm convinced marketing department realised around 3 years ago that they can get loads of free publicity by doing shit like this.

Which is a step up from about ten years ago when the tactic was to say something a bit racist, and 15 years ago when the tactic was to 'leak' a sex tape. And no-one wants to see a Mr. Potato Head sex tape.
Speak for yourself.

I'm convinced marketing department realised around 3 years ago that they can get loads of free publicity by doing shit like this.

Which is a step up from about ten years ago when the tactic was to say something a bit racist, and 15 years ago when the tactic was to 'leak' a sex tape. And no-one wants to see a Mr. Potato Head sex tape.
Sounds quite a-peeling to me

Giggidy

I felt equally angry when The Cookie Monster was forced to declare that cookies are only a “sometimes” food.

Sometimes I marvel at amazing things like vaccine creation and landing a rover on Mars using a joystick. At other times I think that we’ve peaked as a species and are now on a downhill run to oblivion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.