Stopped for doing the speed limit...

Bluemanc100

Stopped by North Wales Police this afternoon on my Motorcycle in Hawarden.. the police were "suspicious because I was riding at the speed limit and kept checking my Mirrors".... par for the course I'd have thought when being followed by a police car

they ultimately followed me to my destination because a check of the system confirmed I have no bike licence... bullshit and a second check while they were talking to me confirmed this...

I have had lots of bikes and this has never happened before... I've actually never been stopped before.. maybe time I gave bikes up as i am simply not bad boy enough... either that or they wanted to look at my bike... or maybe it was a very slow shift for them

North Wales police.......I've been done twice in a 6 month period since moving here, clean for 35 years before that, my sister' just been done and my mum, since we had to take her licence off her due to age and eye sight, hers was littered with the dam things. Viscious bastards, always have been. Bet his name was PC Owen

North Wales police.......I've been done twice in a 6 month period since moving here, clean for 35 years before that, my sister' just been done and my mum, since we had to take her licence off her due to age and eye sight, hers was littered with the dam things. Viscious bastards, always have been. Bet his name was PC Owen
rulebook.png

Is the op black? If so you could be looking at charges for walking on cracks in the pavement and wearing a loud shirt in a built up area ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.