Strange Coincidence?

Once I was driving down a lane and didn't see the crossroads approaching - which was that road that everyone rags between knutsford and holmes chapel. I slammed on the breaks and then immediately let go, realising I'd just stop in the middle of the road if I didn't. Rolled silently across the road and stopped on the other side, cowering, as I watched headlights wizz across my rear view mirror and listened to the intro to verve lucky man on the radio.

Have a read through that, crazy shit.

Could be fake guess someone like Dam could tell.

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/?...!topic/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/y6r315TgBh8
Q0OKW.gif

My mates dad has a World Trade centre "Wish you were here" postcard dated 11th September 2001 from his mum (she wasn't in the building at the time btw). He has the postcard framed in his toilet!

I've been watching some scary shit recently about the WTC. I wouldn't trust the American government as far as I could throw them.

I was in bed during 9/11

Coincidence I think not!!!

Ive always wondered if somebody who lived near the WTC had a heavy night on the 10th and slept right through it. Woke up about 5pm, made a bit of food, noticed that a lot of sirens were going on then opened their curtains.. There has to of been someone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.