Strange reasons not to like somebody

Samsdad

Over the years ive come to the bizarre conclusion that i wouldnt get on with or want to get on with any one who listens to and likes key103 radio station ... random as f**k i know but its just one of them things lol

Apart from being a rag etc any of you got any daft reasons not to like somebody ?

(No smartass replys about shit threads thanks lol )

A short assortment of people I could never be mates with.

I don't like people who assume every **** takes sugar in their tea.

I also don't like the type that thinks going to Amsterdam on a stag do and cutting about bollock naked is funny.

I have never been keen on quantity surveyors.

Women who start out ok but as they get drunker become nutjobs.

I also dislike their male counterparts.

Staff in trendy pubs who couldn't afford to drink there themselves, but act as if they fucking own the place.

The French

People whose job it is to phone me up to discuss my recent car accident.

My old Janitor at primary school was a torn faced old bastard who would never let us stay in when it rained at play time. His wife, dinner lady, couldn't meet a nicer soul but Mr Murray? ****.

I have never trusted any 'football' fan who has supported more than one team.or switched teams! I mean, wtf is that all about?

I would never be friends with a clown.

People who are in the habit of asking you for a fag in the street.

Anybody who likes the song The Final Countdown. Anybody who has bought it I want dead. Any DJ who has played it, I want dead. The band, a given too.:)

And finally, people who are cruel to people or animals. I really do want them dead.

Did I mention quantity surveyors?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.