Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at Derby MCFC have been in contact!!

so simple a couple of hundred people with a double page from a paper ripped up and chucked

look great

sorry if someone has already posted this but what about making the north stand into a picture of Tevez with either Fergie sign him up or welcome to Manchester by placing cards on every seat like the budweiser advert was done so when everyone places their card above their head it reveals the Tevez motto.

Belfastblue said:
sorry if someone has already posted this but what about making the north stand into a picture of Tevez with either Fergie sign him up or welcome to Manchester by placing cards on every seat like the budweiser advert was done so when everyone places their card above their head it reveals the Tevez motto.
i dont see why we couldnt do both. probably a long shot tho. if they can do all this stuff in argentina and brazil etc then why cant we organise summat big. we need a couple of people on the third tiers with bin bags full of ripped up paper. maybe 20 bin bags full would make it look amazing along with a load of streamers. im already dreaming.

Streamers and Ticker tape ?????????

imagine the mess!!!

not only will be be accused of destroying football we will be accused of destroying the planet too.

where can I get some :)

yeah glad some one bumped this. really looking forward to the derby. any news?

azb3g8.jpg

Brilliant idea - but as I am on the first level, i.e. 5 rows from the pitch, any suggestions what we could do apart from waving our flags like mad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.