Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at Derby MCFC have been in contact!!

lewisMCFC said:
Rammyblues said:
Sounds like cards on seats which will reproduce welcome to Manchester Poster!!!

That would be sooooo Amazing? North stand too

-- Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:48 pm --

Rammyblues said:

That would be sooooo Amazing!

Lewis get buying your confetti and streamers , you are sat in the ideal seat buddy

lewisMCFC said:
Rammyblues said:

Rammyblues said:

Only 8 days to wait and see, can I remind blues everywhere and especialy those in ES 2 & 3 to bring STREAMERS TICKER TAPE, BLUE AND WHITE ROLLS to the Derby you will know what to do and when upon arriving.

Nick

CITY FOR LIFE said:
lewisMCFC said:

Only 8 days to wait and see, can I remind blues everywhere and especialy those in ES 2 & 3 to bring STREAMERS TICKER TAPE, BLUE AND WHITE ROLLS to the Derby you will know what to do and when upon arriving.

Nick

Will they be throwing them by any chance???/ hahahaha

CITY FOR LIFE said:
lewisMCFC said:

Nick

Let's hope sky cameras pick this moment up!!

I will go and get some stuff this week to hand out around me in 231 CB. Should be fantastic! Everyone in the Colin Bell make an effort, get the kids involved and bring those streamers/confetti/ripped up paper. Will they let me in with bags of stuff? Hope all the stewards are in the know!! Ile fetch as much as i can carry!
Colin Bell not to be out done by the east stand!!!!!!!!

Uber Blues said:
I will go and get some stuff this week to hand out around me in 231 CB. Should be fantastic! Everyone in the Colin Bell make an effort, get the kids involved and bring those streamers/confetti/ripped up paper. Will they let me in with bags of stuff? Hope all the stewards are in the know!! Ile fetch as much as i can carry!
Colin Bell not to be out done by the east stand!!!!!!!!

Yes man doing the same mate, my kids. my friends and there friends kids, truly believe the Colin Bell stand may out do the arranged streamer action,, how funny would that be!

Can I just add.

I'm sure things are being organised as I type, and a big thank you goes out to the people behind the effort(and the club), but surely the club can purchase enough streamers to put on every South Stand and North Stand seat? If they purchased 10,000 streamers(enough for both ends) from a wholesaler, they would probably be looking at 25p per streamer, if that, which is £2500. With all due respect to City, £2500 quid plus whatever else they've got planned for 'that' match once a season isn't asking too much.

Just picture the seen. 5000 streamers coming down from the South and North stand, as well as x amount of streamers coming from the East stand.(as that has already being planned) That would look amazing. Being honest, my only concern is that we'll end with a few hundred bog rolls being lobbed onto the pitch. Shit!

This is not a rant at club as I know, ;-) but I think the club should sometimes take the bull by the horns and just think outside the box and do it themslves instead of seeing what the fans can do and then trying to help.

I want Argentina 78, not an Andrex advert. Come on City, if were going to do it, let's do it properly. Where's my Andrex Aloe Vera 4 pack?

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at the Derby, 8 days to go!!!!

Guys you can get streamers for 99p.

I'll post a link tomorrow as i have it on my work computer.

Lets make this look special.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at the Derby, 8 days to go!!!!

Ricster said:
Guys you can get streamers for 99p.

I'll post a link tomorrow as i have it on my work computer.

Lets make this look special.

Dont forget Ricster. headline it STREAMERS 99P. everyones a winner, apart from the cleaners

jrb said:
Can I just add.

I'm sure things are being organised as I type, and a big thank you goes out to the people behind the effort(and the club), but surely the club can purchase enough streamers to put on every South Stand and North Stand seat? If they purchased 10,000 streamers(enough for both ends) from a wholesaler, they would probably be looking at 25p per streamer, if that, which is £2500. With all due respect to City, £2500 quid plus whatever else they've got planned for 'that' match once a season isn't asking too much.

Just picture the seen. 5000 streamers coming down from the South and North stand, as well as x amount of streamers coming from the East stand.(as that has already being planned) That would look amazing. Being honest, my only concern is that we'll end with a few hundred bog rolls being lobbed onto the pitch. Shit!

This is not a rant at club as I know, ;-) but I think the club should sometimes take the bull by the horns and just think outside the box and do it themslves instead of seeing what the fans can do and then trying to help.

I want Argentina 78, not an Andrex advert. Come on City, if were going to do it, let's do it properly. Where's my Andrex Aloe Vera 4 pack?

I have faith in the club now, and i am sure they will get behind us with as much help in this as they can. This is a two way thing! Just bring the paper ammo soldier, and plenty of it! Lets make this a day to remember. Ime 49 now and its been to long since i launched a few "franny Lees in the 70s" Lets do it. I may go to ASDA before the game sunday and buy the toilet roll Isle!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.