Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at the Derby, UPDATE !!!!

i really want this to happen, ill be at asda saturday buying a big twelve pack anyway to share round, if u see a normal sized brown haired teenager buying a twelve pack you'll know its me :) dont be scared to join me in buying as much as you can to make this work :)

I can get hold of toilet paper(amazingly enough) but i am in 110 so would not be able to throw anything, is there a collection before the game or anything so i can make a donation.

Jonnos left peg said:
whats happening in the CB? are we just gonna be sat there like lemons?

Your the Collin Bell stand so of course your going to be sat their like lemmons making no noise and only having negative input as usual ;)

cant spell-dont care said:
Jonnos left peg said:
whats happening in the CB? are we just gonna be sat there like lemons?

Your the Collin Bell stand so of course your going to be sat their like lemmons making no noise and only having negative input as usual ;)

haha cheers..might have to relocate, sadly not in time for saturday. some of us join in, before we get frowned and tutted into submission

right lads, its 45p for a four pack of smart price asda loo rolls, i know its a recession but 45p is a tiny amount, no excuses

im in block 117. anyone else bringin anything. is anyone on level 1 doing anything or is it simply 2 and 3.

Jonnos left peg said:
cant spell-dont care said:

haha cheers..might have to relocate, sadly not in time for saturday. some of us join in, before we get frowned and tutted into submission

I was a season ticket holder in the colin bell 3rd tier but relised i was a bit too uncooth for that arae of the ground so moved to the back of 110 which is great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.