Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at the Derby, UPDATE !!!!

MOD's
I have now worked my Bollo@ks off to get this off the ground, can we sticky, bump or what ever else you can do to promote this beyond anything esle we have ever done.
I have sat and replyed to god knows how many PM's over the last few days and have done has much as I can now can I have what ever you can to help me get this to be a success.

Nick

mikey4 said:
The best thing to get is a till roll, they are a 1/4 the size of a bog roll, about ten times longer and are heavy so will go on for a long way. From the back of the stand you could easy reach the pitch.

you'd have to buy tons of stuff to get the full till roll, it'd cost a fortune man!

rickmcfc said:
where can you buy ticker tape from please, is it online???
Buy pkts of paper A4 paper blue and white that you would use on your PC.
Cut into 3 strips length wise and then into 2cm strips across, you get loads out of 2 pkts and it costs about a fiver, put them into small bags, something like you put your lunch in and pass them around your area, remember to tell who you give them to to throw them when the team comes out.
Nick

CITY FOR LIFE said:
rickmcfc said:
where can you buy ticker tape from please, is it online???
Buy pkts of paper A4 paper blue and white that you would use on your PC.
Cut into 3 strips length wise and then into 2cm strips across, you get loads out of 2 pkts and it costs about a fiver, put them into small bags, something like you put your lunch in and pass them around your area, remember to tell who you give them to to throw them when the team comes out.
Nick

cheers

rickmcfc said:
2nd, and now without shouting, if i order from <a class="postlink" href="http://www.up2tenparties.co.uk/baby-blue-crepe-paper-party-streamer-81-feet-397-p.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.up2tenparties.co.uk/baby-blu ... -397-p.asp</a> will it get here on the cheapest delivery by friday morning or not?

Rick, to give you an idea, I bought from them on Thursday 8th last week and paid standard postage. They dispatched on Fri 9th and bag arrived on Monday 12th. So bearing in mind the weekend took 3 working days. Might be worth paying the extra for faster delivery.

robsta said:
rickmcfc said:
2nd, and now without shouting, if i order from <a class="postlink" href="http://www.up2tenparties.co.uk/baby-blue-crepe-paper-party-streamer-81-feet-397-p.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.up2tenparties.co.uk/baby-blu ... -397-p.asp</a> will it get here on the cheapest delivery by friday morning or not?

Rick, to give you an idea, I bought from them on Thursday 8th last week and paid standard postage. They dispatched on Fri 9th and bag arrived on Monday 12th. So bearing in mind the weekend took 3 working days. Might be worth paying the extra for faster delivery.

cheers mate, thinking about it i sit in the lower tier so wont even need to buy any!!! i will make shit loads of ticker tape though, gonna start tomorrow

rickmcfc said:
robsta said:

cheers mate, thinking about it i sit in the lower tier so wont even need to buy any!!! i will make shit loads of ticker tape though, gonna start tomorrow
Cheers fellow blue, please make extra and hand around.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
rickmcfc said:
Cheers fellow blue, please make extra and hand around.

will do, are shopping sized bags to bit to put it in. if i were to make like 10 of them and pass it around outside, or does it have to be smaller?<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:00 am --<br /><br />MODS PLEASE JUST MAKE THIS A STICKY, HELP US OUT A LITTLE HERE PLEASE, THANKS (copy and paste until done)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.