Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at the Derby, UPDATE !!!!

I'm sure we will win this time and they won't screw us in extra time:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YquUgDihMT0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YquUgDihMT0</a>

rickmcfc said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Cheers fellow blue, please make extra and hand around.

will do, are shopping sized bags to bit to put it in. if i were to make like 10 of them and pass it around outside, or does it have to be smaller?

-- Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:00 am --

MODS PLEASE JUST MAKE THIS A STICKY, HELP US OUT A LITTLE HERE PLEASE, THANKS (copy and paste until done)
I am going to be putting my stuff in A4 size plastic bags, but someone came up with the idea of using sandwich bags what you take to work, on a roll for about a £1.00 for 20 and handing them out.

Nick

Consider contacting the guy in charge of stadium security (his name & number are in the programmes and on the official site) and ask for his backing. If the club was OK with it then they'd help see it gets done well, like with the Blue Moon. Trouble is they might try to block it if they're afraid of 'elf & safety, while having supporters doing it "spontaneously" risks it going off in a half-arsed way.

Anyone remember this? It can be done. Proof.

mcfc-england-v-iceland.jpg

Also. It's back on again. Can't say. Hopefully there's enough time and the will. ;-)

CITY FOR LIFE said:
rickmcfc said:
will do, are shopping sized bags to bit to put it in. if i were to make like 10 of them and pass it around outside, or does it have to be smaller?

-- Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:00 am --

MODS PLEASE JUST MAKE THIS A STICKY, HELP US OUT A LITTLE HERE PLEASE, THANKS (copy and paste until done)
I am going to be putting my stuff in A4 size plastic bags, but someone came up with the idea of using sandwich bags what you take to work, on a roll for about a £1.00 for 20 and handing them out.

Nick

The sandwich bag idea is a good one, get lots of them distributed all along the first row of the second and third tier and it will look epic as the stand is covered in blue and white! Like someone said the hardest part will be getting everyone to do it at the same time, you need to work out a que, maybe just after the announcer says ''welcome onto the pitch man united and your very own Manchester City'' as soon as the players emerge the throwing starts? If you want Sky cameras to pick it up thats the best time because around the fair play handshake they'll be off for the ad break, literally as soon as the teams emerge should get a couple of seconds of TV coverage.

with it being so close to the game now, may i suggest this thread be made as a sticky please?

all details, updates and information for the day, get posted in here so we don't have lots of different threads on it, makes it alot easier for everyone to follow who's involved with this.

cheers.

I have an idea, from work i can get airhorns, so why dont i get 4 of them, 1 for each stand, i will be the person who gives the signal in the south stand, so i just need 1 person from the other 3 stands to meet me before the game. When the players start to emerge from the tunnel, the 4 of us just blow on the air horns which signals to "starts the display" and for people to start throwing the stuff. Just a thought?

AliBobbyJ said:
Consider contacting the guy in charge of stadium security (his name & number are in the programmes and on the official site) and ask for his backing. If the club was OK with it then they'd help see it gets done well, like with the Blue Moon. Trouble is they might try to block it if they're afraid of 'elf & safety, while having supporters doing it "spontaneously" risks it going off in a half-arsed way.
Don't worry mate the club are in full aggreement with what is planned as you will see when it happens, they have been involved from the start since I rang the club. Police, H&S Cleaners Stewards.

Nick<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:45 am --<br /><br />
rickmcfc said:
I have an idea, from work i can get airhorns, so why dont i get 4 of them, 1 for each stand, i will be the person who gives the signal in the south stand, so i just need 1 person from the other 3 stands to meet me before the game. When the players start to emerge from the tunnel, the 4 of us just blow on the air horns which signals to "starts the display" and for people to start throwing the stuff. Just a thought?
Great idea, can some one help 'Rickmcfc' out with this.

Nick

you dont need air horns to start the display do you?

its just when the players appear then do it

sure youll get a couple of giddy kippers but if everyone waits till they appear itll look amazing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.