Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape for the Derby, EL 2 + 3 where from?

bluebannana said:
the steamers idea is terrific, but everyone whos going without streamers remeber to bring flags, inflatables, scarves and remember to SING

or SQUEAK like a camel!

davymcfc said:
Trigger said:
Sounds good I should get a good view from bottom of east stand 107 perimeter!

Great to see city fans coming up with new ideas to improve the atmosphere and occasion.
whats a stewards view on the matter? would anyone have stuff like this taken off them. it may sound daft but the stewards in sunderland apparently took inflatables off people. they could be seen as "missiles".

We would have no problem with this whatsoever!

Trigger said:
davymcfc said:
whats a stewards view on the matter? would anyone have stuff like this taken off them. it may sound daft but the stewards in sunderland apparently took inflatables off people. they could be seen as "missiles".

fantastic. then its all set really. if what is said is true there will be around 100 streamer coming down from the east stand. that would look pretty cool.

davymcfc said:
Trigger said:
Sounds good I should get a good view from bottom of east stand 107 perimeter!

Great to see city fans coming up with new ideas to improve the atmosphere and occasion.

Nope they will be fine never had beachball proplems in Southstand upper, only bad thing ever to happen was against Mickey mousers in Feb when they got to the bottom and on perimiter, one over zelous stweard popped them one by one.

rogdogblue said:
I'm in.
East Stand level three Centre line row J.
What time? When the players run out after the handshake???
I thought just asthe teams come out so the players get a full view of it happening as they run out.

Thoughts everyone.

-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:19 pm --

bellwhaft said:
I find it hard to believe this thread is serious. More like Blue Peter than Blue Moon.
What idea have you come with then or do you just moan at everyone who at least trys?

-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:23 pm --

SWSB said:
EL3/308.Interested of course.Meet on the day on the concourse? Maybe an idea to hand out to those actually sat on the front rows rather than give them to someone who sits a lot further back than the front row and has to sort of push forward to the aisle at the front,just an idea.I sit about 10 rows from the front.
Yes mate that was my first thought, get as many along the front as we can asthat is going to give the best effect, any coming from higher up will be abonus.
I will be in 308 / row u seats 0238 to 0242 and will try to get as many in aswe can carry.
Need others to obtain plenty as well.

-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:28 pm --

davymcfc said:
Trigger said:
fantastic. then its all set really. if what is said is true there will be around 100 streamer coming down from the east stand. that would look pretty cool.
I am hoping for more then 100 to be honest, I have been donated 20 which I am picking up on the day, hopefully more will now get on the case. PMD one of our stewards who seems to think its a great idea and should be no problem.

-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:01 pm --

Please see reply from MCFC.

Nick.

I've been passed your email talking about a pre-match event for the United game on the 17th. Do you have a number I can reach you on? It would be good to speak so we can share thoughts. I like the direction your ideas are going, so lets work out how we can make this moment very special.

Best regards
Andy Derbyshire Head of Match Day and Events Manchester City FC.

So that sounds good from the City end, I look forward to having a talk with Andy.
I will update on here as I find out more.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:04 pm --<br /><br />Please see reply from MCFC.

Nick.

I've been passed your email talking about a pre-match event for the United game on the 17th. Do you have a number I can reach you on? It would be good to speak so we can share thoughts. I like the direction your ideas are going, so lets work out how we can make this moment very special.

Best regards

So that sounds good from the City end, I look forward to having a talk with Andy.
I will update on here as I find out more.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
rogdogblue said:
I'm in.
East Stand level three Centre line row J.
What time? When the players run out after the handshake???
I thought just asthe teams come out so the players get a full view of it happening as they run out.

Thoughts everyone.

-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:19 pm --

bellwhaft said:
I find it hard to believe this thread is serious. More like Blue Peter than Blue Moon.
What idea have you come with then or do you just moan at everyone who at least trys?

-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:23 pm --

SWSB said:
EL3/308.Interested of course.Meet on the day on the concourse? Maybe an idea to hand out to those actually sat on the front rows rather than give them to someone who sits a lot further back than the front row and has to sort of push forward to the aisle at the front,just an idea.I sit about 10 rows from the front.
Yes mate that was my first thought, get as many along the front as we can asthat is going to give the best effect, any coming from higher up will be abonus.
I will be in 308 / row u seats 0238 to 0242 and will try to get as many in aswe can carry.
Need others to obtain plenty as well.

-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:28 pm --

davymcfc said:
I am hoping for more then 100 to be honest, I have been donated 20 which I am picking up on the day, hopefully more will now get on the case. PMD one of our stewards who seems to think its a great idea and should be no problem.

-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:01 pm --

Nick.

Best regards

-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:04 pm --

Nick.

Best regards

What a great response from the club !

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at Derby MCFC have been in contact!!

like the idea, the scarfs that derby day looked great so i think this idea will too. fuck the moaners on here and lets do it and lets fuck there league title up aswell

rhinomcfc said:
like the idea, the scarfs that derby day looked great so i think this idea will too. fuck the moaners on here and lets do it and lets fuck there league title up aswell
I am more then happy for all the moaners to arrange something,at least the club have been in touch and if we were to do something I rather think they would like to be in on the act with us.
There is a lot more support for the idea then against it, and I am sure if the club need man power on the morning or day before if something can be arranged there won't be any shortage.
Anyway thanks to all of you who have PMD me and shown support for the idea.
And to those moaning, tell you what, you arrange something for the Spurs game. I await your ideas.

Quality would love to see this. The players would love it too i think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.