Street Names

law74

Having been travelling to Manchester very often for near 20 years now, i was booking somewhere to stay after the bayern game, it was only then I thouggt that while i can find my way round the city with no bother (even sober sometimes, I seldom know the name of the street i am on....very often i am the same in other towns and cities i know well.
would this be unusual?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Directions are given by pubs not street names

So in a few years time when the majority of pubs have closed we will be fucked!
sadly it'll be by f*cking coffee shops by then....

I know where every street in Manchester is....

xfzwnd.jpg

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
I know where every street in Manchester is....
xfzwnd.jpg

That made me laugh when they were Metrolink testing and the game tannoy announced ...

"Every Street is closed, use {whatever other} street instead. To confirm, Every Street is closed."

law74 said:
Having been travelling to Manchester very often for near 20 years now, i was booking somewhere to stay after the bayern game, it was only then I thouggt that while i can find my way round the city with no bother (even sober sometimes, I seldom know the name of the street i am on....very often i am the same in other towns and cities i know well.
would this be unusual?

I've just started delivering for a takeaway near home for extra money - I was given addresses for the streets next to mine and I had to google them!

RP2 said:
law74 said:
would this be unusual?

I've just started delivering for a takeaway near home for extra money - I was given addresses for the streets next to mine and I had to google them!
Cheers, at least even I am not (quite) that bad lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.