Strictly

bluethrunthru

watching Amanda Abbington on C4News right now - fuck this has all the legs to run and oddly enough it could be a dance show that does for the Top Brass not Tory K bias. I suspect more and more to come out over the next few weeks - I think making slebs eat goats bollocks may turn out to have been the kinder show

watching Amanda Abbington on C4News right now - fuck this has all the legs to run and oddly enough it could be a dance show that does for the Top Brass not Tory K bias. I suspect more and more to come out over the next few weeks - I think making slebs eat goats bollocks may turn out to have been the kinder show
th-2716583332.jpg
Those are definitely words, just not necessarily in the order I understand

As long as Buswell remains in our screens I couldn’t care less. She is something else.

What did Giovani actually do? it seems news outlets wont say, only saw her interview where she is clearly traumatised by it.

As for social media and death/rape threats, well the cesspool that it is is full of vile cowads hiding behind a phone and being cunts.

Last edited:
What did Giovani actually do? it seems news outlets wont say, only.saw her interview wjerenssje is cleared traumatised by it.

As for social media and death/rape threats, well the cesspool that it is is full of vile.cowads hiding behind a phone and being cunts.
No one knows. I do know professional dancers are extremely tough, hard work people that don't settle for second best so I'd expect them to be very fierce in their training. Maybe it was just too much and it came across as bully. We'll find out at some point I guess

Listening to an interesting podcast and this was talked about saying many dancers are harshly treated in the way they are trained themselves and think it’s the norm to do the shouting etc that comes with it, also it has got so competitive and professional to what it’s used to be the pressure to get these “celebs” upto scratch is enormous. Not condoning it by the way but maybe why the dancers are the way they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.