Striker (s) Choices for Sat

B B

BLUEMATT23

So what option (s) do you think Bobby will go with on Sat up front?
Tevez did more in 12 minutes that Dzeko did all game & surely has to start, maybe with Mario. But this will be a risk due to Tevez's fitness levels maybe not being 100%, but is it a risk worth taking?.

Dzeko & Mario are not scoring so to start either one of them alone would not give me confidence?

What do you reckon?

Re: Striker (s) Conundrum for Sat

BLUEMATT23 said:
So what option (s) do you think Bobby will go with on Sat up front?
Tevez did more in 12 minutes that Dzeko did all game & surely has to start, maybe with Mario. But this will be a risk due to Tevez's fitness levels maybe not being 100%, but is it a risk worth taking?.

Dzeko & Mario are not scoring so to start either one of them alone would not give me confidence?

What do you reckon?

Whether he starts or not Tevez must play. Our game lifted on Tuesday as soon as he stepped on the pitch. He threw himself into a challenge that you'd never see any of our strikers do in a million years.

Hope Kompany keeps the armband though

I reckon Shawcross and Huth would deal with Dzeko comfortably, Tevez isn't 100% fit, so it's Balo for me.

got to start with Tevez. go full throtle at them for 30 mins and try to dominate. bring on other strikers later on. we need a very powerful starting 11 and give them a dose of 'shock and awe'. the longer it goes on without a goal, the more nervy everyone will be, then it could go either way. we have to wrap it up early, if we concede a goal early on, its not the end of the world, but if we concede late it may just be!!!

I don't think Huth will play. Still a major doubt along with Etherington according to most sources.

hgblue said:
I reckon Shawcross and Huth would deal with Dzeko comfortably, Tevez isn't 100% fit, so it's Balo for me.

Tevez starts and gets us into strong position, If he has to go off after 60 mins then so be it.

Would rather have him on from start to get us into winning position than bring him on with 30 to go if 2-0 down.

Can't wait to watch 30 minutes of some cnut with a towel

rory+delap+with+towel.jpg

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Tevez starts and gets us into strong position, If he has to go off after 60 mins then so be it.

Would rather have him on from start to get us into winning position than bring him on with 30 to go if 2-0 down.

Exactly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.