Striker (s) Choices for Sat

Re: Striker (s) Conundrum for Sat

I don't think Dzeko and Balo have done enough in recent games to keep Tevez out if he's fit enough to start. Maybe if Dzeko has tucked a couple away against Everton and Spuds Mancini might have been tempted to stick with him, but it didn't happen.

I think he'll go with Tevez and that would be my choice too at the moment.

In our last ten games, Mario, Dzeko and Carlos have one goal from open play and one penalty.

We've also won seven of those games. Perhaps we should drop them all ;)

Tevez must start simple as that. If Mancini looks to someone else I expect it will be Balotelli given that he didnt play any part against Spurs.

My order of preference would be

Tevez
Dzeko
Balotelli

Good point I will amend it

Le Pop said:
why post big words? some members on here won't know what it means ;)

Gotta go with tevez whos a lot more mobile wheres dzeko would be made for stokes defence has the way he plays his more suited to the way they are set out & would be easier to pick up . so its tevez for me who i think will wreck em .

kippaxwarrior said:
Mario for me
Played really well in the Semi,held the line and put Vidic and camelgob into places where they didnt want to be
Tevez for the last 30-25 mins

The problem is Mancini will not know when the last 30-25 mins starts.

If the medics and physios decide Tevez is only good fror 30 mins, what happens if he's brought on after 60-65 mins and the game goes to extra time?

If he's on from the start they'll get the best out of him, know when he's running out of steam and when to take him off.

I'd go with Tevez and Balotelli, leave out Johnson:

-----------------Hart--------------
Richards--Kompany--Lescott--Zabaleta
----------De Jong---Barry/Milner------
----------------Yaya----------------
Silva--------------------------Balotelli
----------------Tevez----------------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.