Striker (s) Choices for Sat

c4lv3rt said:
Tevez has to start, if he gets injured then he gets injured.

totally agree as if he comes on as sub and then gets injured we could end up down to 10 men which is never easy especially if it goes to extra time

Balotelli will be definitely starting. I think we should go with Tevez along side him to start. Try and get out of the gate at a million miles an hour, finish what chances we make, take Tevez off when he literally can't contribute any more. Say what you like about the lad, but he'll give 100% in that final until he literally can't give any more. Balo caused plenty of problems for Camel and Vidic, as he can do with just about any body. Between them they should be pulling the defence apart for some Silva through balls.

I don't see the point of not starting Tevez. If he comes on at 60 minutes but can't last out the game, or worse, extra time, we're fucked. If we bring him on at the start at least we know what we're dealing with and can sub him for Dzeko.

tevez has to start, i have been really critical of him since january, but we are absolutely toothless without him up top

Tevez looked sharp in the last few minutes against Spurs when he came on, set up our best chance of the game right away and nearly scored in the end... has to start for me.

What I don't want to happen is for Stoke to score first and then Tevez comes on to chase the game.

Start him right away, get a goal or two and if he struggles take him off.

sh249 said:
I'd go with Tevez and Balotelli, leave out Johnson:

-----------------Hart--------------
Richards--Kompany--Lescott--Zabaleta
----------De Jong---Barry/Milner------
----------------Yaya----------------
Silva--------------------------Balotelli
----------------Tevez----------------

It has to be this. Johnson has contributed next to nothing in his last few matches and after watching Tevez on Tuesday, it made me realise how good he actually is.
He has to start

It will be Balotelli, Tevez is no where near fit enough to start in an FA Cup final. Why burn him out after 30 mins when he could come on for last 20 and be devastating?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.