Striketh them down oh lord.

purplenose

On another thread I may have mentioned the biblical storms we had down here in South Cheshire (worringly close to Wales), indeed last night had to be amongst the best if not the best I have seen outside the far east. We had several strikes fairly close by, one spectacular explosion in particular that sounded like 2 massive bangs was very close......

Why did this happen? God was angry, very angry, and he knew that the Talbot arms was a den of evil, for it is owned by rags and frequented by rags, worse still there is an equal at least amount of red scouse infesting the place most hours of the day. A putrid place if either are playing.

This morning I received the joyous tidings that the good lord had seen enough dark practice, and enough heathens entering this red soddom and gomorrah that last night his patience ran out and amongst the many thunderbolts he cast down from the heavens on this little town, he made sure one hit the Talbot and fucked the electrics right up meaning the place is closed until they can re wire it. The good lord also made a hole in the roof of the Malbank round the corner through which poured much water and they had to evacuate the place, The Malbank is home to some red scouse of the very worst kind.

Who do I write to to get a storm?

Dear storm angel,please pull yer fucking finger out

That might get me a direct hit though

To be honest Kaz I love my storms and try to go abroad at the good times to get a good one, As a result I have seen some absolute monsters in places like the far east, France and Croatia closer to home. We had one a few weeks ago, then the ones Tuesday night and last night that have pretty much matched any I have seen before, very lucky this year certainly. I have had some cracking luck over the years finding some big lightning shows.

Nantwich does seem to be a fairly good place to catch a storm by british standards, maybe because of the Cheshire plain, but never seen anything like the ones we have had this summer.

We have a 14 week old Kitten that was perfectly happy watching the goings on with me at the window not at all scared and such was the excitement the bugger went full mad half hour for about two hours starting at 2am. Not a great nights sleep for me. lol

To be honest Kaz I love my storms and try to go abroad at the good times to get a good one, As a result I have seen some absolute monsters in places like the far east, France and Croatia closer to home. We had one a few weeks ago, then the ones Tuesday night and last night that have pretty much matched any I have seen before, very lucky this year certainly. I have had some cracking luck over the years finding some big lightning shows.

Nantwich does seem to be a fairly good place to catch a storm by british standards, maybe because of the Cheshire plain, but never seen anything like the ones we have had this summer.

We have a 14 week old Kitten that was perfectly happy watching the goings on with me at the window not at all scared and such was the excitement the bugger went full mad half hour for about two hours starting at 2am. Not a great nights sleep for me. lol
Ha there is nothing like a kitten having a mad couple of hours,my cat before silva would go out in a storm or it pissing down and sit in the middle of the grass and get soaked to the bone then come in and tell me all about it,used to get me up at night to let her do it
I love a good storm,the louder the better,knocks out the telly though,I sat on a Greek beach once in a storm but yours sound much better

Ha there is nothing like a kitten having a mad couple of hours,my cat before silva would go out in a storm or it pissing down and sit in the middle of the grass and get soaked to the bone then come in and tell me all about it,used to get me up at night to let her do it
I love a good storm,the louder the better,knocks out the telly though,I sat on a Greek beach once in a storm but yours sound much better

I seem to have been quite lucky to catch a few. Except for Portugal I cannot make it thunder there for love nor money, piss down blow a gale no problem, but not even a distant flash of lightning have a seen there.

Maybe if you fill a pub close by full of rags and those other ones, pray to the lord and retire to a safe distance, tell him you know he sorted it in Nantwich and surely Brighton must have enough sinners to make it worth his while.

"Buttons" has an awful lot of mad couple of hours and he likes to play thus my arms look like classic self harming or maybe injecting heroin. He also likes to wait for you to be sound asleep before attacking your feet. He misses nothing and follows us all over the flat. He has livened the place up no end.

My God is a jealous God, and he shall smite the rags and dippers, and visit a host of locusts on the house of Anthony of Altrincham. And verily, that Real Madrid fucker shall have boils the size of 50ps on his Spanish cock.

And it came to pass, that Rob Harris was crucified for treason, Duncan Castles was behead in the style of John the Baptist, and John Aldridge drowned under a multitude of bread and fishes

That was undoubtedly the loudest thunder I’ve ever heard last night. A couple of claps sounded like full-on explosions. Scared the shit out of the dog.

On another thread I may have mentioned the biblical storms we had down here in South Cheshire (worringly close to Wales), indeed last night had to be amongst the best if not the best I have seen outside the far east. We had several strikes fairly close by, one spectacular explosion in particular that sounded like 2 massive bangs was very close......

Why did this happen? God was angry, very angry, and he knew that the Talbot arms was a den of evil, for it is owned by rags and frequented by rags, worse still there is an equal at least amount of red scouse infesting the place most hours of the day. A putrid place if either are playing.

This morning I received the joyous tidings that the good lord had seen enough dark practice, and enough heathens entering this red soddom and gomorrah that last night his patience ran out and amongst the many thunderbolts he cast down from the heavens on this little town, he made sure one hit the Talbot and fucked the electrics right up meaning the place is closed until they can re wire it. The good lord also made a hole in the roof of the Malbank round the corner through which poured much water and they had to evacuate the place, The Malbank is home to some red scouse of the very worst kind.

So are you saying your local shite pubs got hit by lightning?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.