Stuff we might need to learn one day

gh_mcfc

Whether we don`t feel the need, miss a trick or the situation hasn`t arrived we will need to control transfer chains better

ie.

Utd Let Wigan have Powell on Loan thereby
Allows Wigan to sell Macarthy to Everton and
Allows Everton to sell Lurch.

Got them out of a hole in the end

Other clubs also control things like this. Not that Utd are the model to follow this window.

gh_mcfc said:
Whether we don`t feel the need, miss a trick or the situation hasn`t arrived we will need to control transfer chains better

ie.

Other clubs also control things like this. Not that Utd are the model to follow this window.

Are you seriously putting forward a case for United having managed their transfer window better than we have?

Fucking hell!!! Utter delusional bullshit!!!

vonksbignose said:
gh_mcfc said:

ie.

Are you seriously putting forward a case for United having managed their transfer window better than we have?

Can you read ?

gh_mcfc said:
vonksbignose said:
gh_mcfc said:

ie.

Can you read ?

Yes thank you!

You have suggested that the spectacle of United panicking like fuck at the end of the window was in some way something that we should aspire to, then put a weird caveat at the end of your post, saying that they are not in fact the model to follow!

Your first point is bollocks, your second is schizophrenic.

Although not very exciting for us on transfer deadline day.
I can say with confidence that scrabbling around on the last minute of a several week long period to get business done is both not professional and embarrassing for businesses the size of MCFC. Whilst I appreciate some targets might not be available until later on in a window due to player chains etc to make a comparison of united having exhibited some sort of control in this window is in all reality fucking laughable.

We just need to go about our business in a calm calculating way which apart from replacing K Toure at centre back we have achieved this window.

Not letting Barry go until the final moments of this window must mean as a layman we as a club must have got a favourable deal.

I just want to concentrate on us, not the dippers, Spuds, gooners, rags, chelski, as I'm not overly bothered with them. it's what we do that matters.

I just hope next summer we move as early as we have this for our targets.

A class Centre Half has to be top of the agenda for 12 months time imo.

Had City not loaned Barry to Everton then I still feel Everton would have accepted a bid from the rags for £27.5m as they needed the money to fund McCarthy!! Toffees have had a very good window IMO Lukaku, McCarthy, Barry!! Plus kept hold of Baines! Excellent business!!

The rags over spending on average midfielders is a good thing. Would not want them with a massive war chest next season. They will be struggling to get him off the books for years now, eating up the salary budget.

Do people really believe that us loaning Barry to Everton means that they could then sell Fellaini.

Had Everton only brought in Barry I would agree but they were quite clearly waiting for Wigan to accept their offer and the lad sign the deal before letting him go.

Barry had no part in as you say the chain of transfers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.