"Stupendous!"

Re: stupendous

I will bet anyone any amount that it is disco pants.

It's hilarious people actually think it was Quinn(who said he was lost for words pretty much immediately after Aguero scored,why would he say that if he had just come out with a word like "STUPENDOUS"?)...besides that Tyler was interviewed a few days later and asked where stupendous came from,he said it came to him in the moment.

100 percent Tyler..... Not even debatable......

Op ....... Why would u think that<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:21 am --<br /><br />
Gaylord du Bois said:
ChorltonCity said:
I'm Irish. We don't say "stupendous". At least never in an English accent. Is this thread a clarkie? Tyler has even mentioned making this quote!
Where has he said this?
I be happy to be proved wrong even though doubters are being referred to as "retarded" over this life or death opinion.
Mate just listen to it, but this time take ur head out of the ground and listen to Martin tyler speaking..... then Quinn afterwards.... Tyler quite clearly leads up his finished bit by saying stupendous

stupendous

I'm sorry, but anyone who continues to think Quinn said it is a dribbling moron.

It's blatantly Tyler. He finishes his sentence with it. HE EVEN EXPLAINED WHY HE SAID IT THE NEXT DAY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.