"Stupendous!"

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Guessing no one watched soccer am last week? they were showing fan tattoos and someone sent in a picture of a huge City badge with Tylers commentary. They played it without any back ground noise and yes it was indeed Sindtadt

They got all that on a tattoo - wow!

Gaylord du Bois said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
291198761.png
Nuff said.

I've heard that the autobiography just has the same word...repeated...over and over again...page after page...

...until the epilogue when it says '...and I wish I'd have said that...'.

Asa Clubs said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Nuff said.

I've heard that the autobiography just has the same word...repeated...over and over again...page after page...

Plagiarism at its worst.................Quinn didn't say it, it was Tyler.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Asa Clubs said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Nuff said.

Plagiarism at its worst.................Quinn didn't say it, it was Tyler.

You are exactly right. If this thread was a film then it would be called 'A Wind-Up too Far'....

Incredible that this thread is still going. Any serious analysis of the voice pattern indicates "Stupendous" is indeed Quinn, yet the Tyler WUMs persist.

I wonder how long the thread will keep going...

Re: "Stupendous!"

BlueAnorak said:
Incredible that this thread is still going. Any serious analysis of the voice pattern indicates "Stupendous" is indeed Quinn, yet the Tyler WUMs persist.

I wonder how long the thread will keep going...

Would you like to present such analysis?

Stop talking bollocks.

....but if we win a cup this year....what word can we possibly say to describe it...? I'm stuck for words so I need your help....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.