"Stupendous!"

TheBlueMagpie said:
I swapped tweets with Chris Bailey, MCFC content editor, on BH Monday and he said he had no idea! Have had Tweets from Lakey (who played with Big Niall) and Fanzone Danny a few weeks ago that said they both thought it was Quinny. But no definitive proof!

For the record - amongst all us lot - we have 5 Tylerites (although 3 from same family!) and 9 Quinnites....

It's Tyler all day long. How anyone can think Quinn is beyond me, there's no accent & there's far too much of a gap between stupendous & the following sentence.

TheBlueMagpie, you are crazy.....

C1tizenG said:
TheBlueMagpie said:
I swapped tweets with Chris Bailey, MCFC content editor, on BH Monday and he said he had no idea! Have had Tweets from Lakey (who played with Big Niall) and Fanzone Danny a few weeks ago that said they both thought it was Quinny. But no definitive proof!

For the record - amongst all us lot - we have 5 Tylerites (although 3 from same family!) and 9 Quinnites....

It's Tyler all day long. How anyone can think Quinn is beyond me, there's no accent & there's far too much of a gap between stupendous & the following sentence.

TheBlueMagpie, you are crazy.....

How dare you Citizen G of Poynton - I shall see you in court! I'll make sure it is 'heard' at a court that has someone doing sign language for you Reverend :-)

Rammy Blue said:
From Ferran Soriano

On a completely random unconnected note, I see the debate is raging on blue moon about “stupendous”. I know you’re a blue mooner but am not sure if you’ve added your two penneth to the debate. I actually spoke to both Niall Quinn and Martin Tyler who were the duo at our Southampton game because I was convinced it was Tyler. Turns out I’m wrong, so 100% definitively, it was Mr Quinn. As I don’t post on Blue Moon, feel free to throw that in if it helps put it to bed. Last time I looked it was 70+ pages!

Snipped

Damocles said:
Rammy Blue said:
From Ferran Soriano

On a completely random unconnected note, I see the debate is raging on blue moon about “stupendous”. I know you’re a blue mooner but am not sure if you’ve added your two penneth to the debate. I actually spoke to both Niall Quinn and Martin Tyler who were the duo at our Southampton game because I was convinced it was Tyler. Turns out I’m wrong, so 100% definitively, it was Mr Quinn. As I don’t post on Blue Moon, feel free to throw that in if it helps put it to bed. Last time I looked it was 70+ pages!

Snipped
Tyler spoke about it on SSN the day after the title win, why the debates gone on this long is beyond me

So where the hell have you been then??
Personally I thought it was Quinn for defo.

Re: stupendous

LoveCity said:
100% Tyler for me, it's a follow on from his sentence and is pronounced without even a hint of an Irish accent. And it is said closer to Tyler's last sentence than Quinn's "The greatest moment I've..." line. There's barely a second between Tyler saying "snatch the title away from Manchester United" and "stupendous" and I'm pretty sure the guest commentators are trained to wait a few seconds more before commenting so as to not talk over the main one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2onSRMLQ9Z0&feature=related[/youtube]

This is as good an excuse as any to watch it again. Thanks.

Damocles said:
Rammy Blue said:
From Ferran Soriano

Snipped

Thank you. Page 78, and finally we have proof for the hard of hearing Quinn-ites, unless they want to claim Vicky Kloss is wumming, or Damocles has been busy with photoshop.

I must've been in shock all this time, because upon rewatching it just now, I could not stop myself from weeping.

Regular Joe said:
Damocles said:
Rammy Blue said:
From Ferran Soriano

Snipped

Thank you. Page 78, and finally we have proof for the hard of hearing Quinn-ites, unless they want to claim Vicky Kloss is wumming, or Damocles has been busy with photoshop.

I have also spoken to both Quinn and Tyler and they both told me it was Quinn. Vicky is 100% wumming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.