Stupid home draws

Bombo

Stupid home draws cost Hughes his job. Watch out roberto, your predecessor is above you in the table. Must improve quickly, robinho and Bellamy may be difficult to deal with but why have they left the club while jo comes off the bench. Nothing personal against jo but he hasn't justified his squad place when you consider our options and spending power. Or as the loudmouth behind me shouted '£200 million spent and the best we can do is bring jo on'.

I dont understand what he is doing. With this team he can win the biggest part of the fixtures but he won't.

In this level, bye Champions league ...

Bombo said:
Stupid home draws cost Hughes his job. Watch out roberto, your predecessor is above you in the table. Must improve quickly, robinho and Bellamy may be difficult to deal with but why have they left the club while jo comes off the bench. Nothing personal against jo but he hasn't justified his squad place when you consider our options and spending power. Or as the loudmouth behind me shouted '£200 million spent and the best we can do is bring jo on'.
been saying it for weeks
we have released better players than jo, rsc and vierra

do chelsea,man utd, liverpool,arsenal play with as much caution as this man ???
we,re going to win not a lot for a while as long as this is the style .
teams like fulham,b/burn.everton ,sunderland are all savvy enough to withstand all the backwards and sideways stuff mancini likes
just cos hes so lovable lots of blues can see no wrong in him ,reminds me of the love affair with robinho ,that all ended in tears !!! as will this latest idol
we need proper attcking football to win things ,these players dont warrant poor tactics

no but most of us expect to beat blackburn at home surely ??
maybe city of old wouldnt but we,ve got higher expectations nowadays have we not ?
if not ,the sheiks wasted his money

smeeagain said:
do chelsea,man utd, liverpool,arsenal play with as much caution as this man ???
we,re going to win not a lot for a while as long as this is the style .
teams like fulham,b/burn.everton ,sunderland are all savvy enough to withstand all the backwards and sideways stuff mancini likes
just cos hes so lovable lots of blues can see no wrong in him ,reminds me of the love affair with robinho ,that all ended in tears !!! as will this latest idol
we need proper attcking football to win things ,these players dont warrant poor tactics

tippy tapping about football ha ha
18 passes goal against liverpool
26 passes going nowhere arsenal score against bolton motd cream themselves

squirtyflower said:
Bombo said:
been saying it for weeks
we have released better players than jo, rsc and vierra

personally like santa cruz and think he should played yesterday but i agree jo crap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.