In various retail outlets there's regularly some selfish twat in front who hands over a fistful of lottery tickets and asks for them all to be checked. It takes forever while the queue builds up and inevitably none of them is a winner. Why don't the lazy bastards check the numbers themselves each week in the paper, on TV or online?At our local Co Op they let people purchase scratch cards & then allow them to scratch them whilst the q gets bigger. Then if they have a winner they then allow them to do the process again & again & again
Looks nothing like her.Blatant, stupid and obvious racism...
The first Black female firefighter ever hired by a south Florida city gave permission for her likeness to be used in public work mural by the Boynton Beach City Art Commission
It was removed a day after it was presented in public (file suit has gone in now). What goes in people's heads, that do this?
I'm sure the idea was 'representation', but these are all women, so tack a dude on the end to merge the mural, ffs!
Huel mac 'n' cheese ad is doing my head in at the moment.YouTube fucking adverts.
1) There’s 1 or 2 at the beginning of whatever you watching, then 1 in the middle and 1 right at the end!
2) When you have a shite signal, the video will buffer but all 16 adverts play fine.
3) The company’s themselves who pay YouTube to advertise…..what a waste of money you absolute Dossers….most people skip adverts without watching them or put the tv/phone on silent, turn away for 30 seconds until the shite has ended
4) know your audience, if my 4yr old daughter is watching a childrens slime video, she isn’t in a position to buy a new Saloon 4x4 car or apply for a credit card
5) I think i’ve over done it with 5
That is so true and happens along with 'phone top-ups and an age to unlock the fag cabinet. At my local co-op this is the "Express Counter". I did complain to regional head office and they responded with an apology and agreed to contact the store manager. Their solution - remove the Express Sign.At our local Co Op they let people purchase scratch cards & then allow them to scratch them whilst the q gets bigger. Then if they have a winner they then allow them to do the process again & again & again
Drives me to apoplexy-no need for it, as posted before…When advertisers speed up the end of a radio advert to a point where it is near impossible to understand the T&C's. It is even more ridiculous that the Advertising Standard Agency insist on these rules but think it's OK that no one can actually hear them.
Don't have an account?Register now!