Stupid little things that bug you

Just assume that it starts at least 20 mins afterward, can always set off a bit later if traffic isn't an issue. Tickets would probably cost more if they didn't get paid for running ads.

At the Odeon it looks to be about 24 mins worth of ads.

Anyone remember when you would get ads (including anti-piracy campaigns) before the film on VHS and DVD?

That was the absolute piss take.
But i don’t want to assume/guess what time a film starts that i have paid to watch!
What if i missed the beginning?
Hence….tell me what time the FILM starts
I’d pay another couple of quid to miss all the advertisements.
Bloody hell yeah……..and you couldn’t fast forward the anti piracy adds on the dvd :-)

But i don’t want to assume/guess what time a film starts that i have paid to watch!
What if i missed the beginning?
Hence….tell me what time the FILM starts
I’d pay another couple of quid to miss all the advertisements.
Bloody hell yeah……..and you couldn’t fast forward the anti piracy adds on the dvd :-)

What cinema chain do you usually go to watch movies?

Cinema film start times.
Tell me what time the actual film starts you bell-ends not what time all your advertisements start!
I have a young girl who’s bored shitless for 20-25 minutes waiting for the actual film we wanted to watch to start!
So i’ve paid you money to watch adverts that you have been paid to show!!!
Bunch of bawbags!
Image City saying they start at 3pm but they play a load of adverts on the screen until they kick off at 3.25pm
So fucking annoying
Tbh half our fans rack up after ko no matter what time it starts, and they're not finishing off the popcorn that's for sure.

People who leave things up,Hallow'en decorations,Christmas decorations, red noses on cars etc. I saw a remembrance window display in a shop today and 2 cars with big Poppy's attached to the car grill.
I was only saying to the Wife today,

When did Halloween turn into a month long event, it used to be a couple of hours in the evening.

And Christmas, decorations going up in November, ffs.
People putting them up on December 1 was bad enough but now it's November.

It's like, ooh the weather is miserable let's put the decs up or, ooh Covid, let's put the Dec's up. Ffs

Earlier today, I was patiently queueing for the checkout in the Co-Op. A new till opened up and I pointed this out to the lady in front of me, however, before she got there some bloke (a dead ringer for Onslow), just charged from the back of the queue to the counter. At my turn, I said to the check-out lady, she should have pointed out that other people were waiting before him. Saying she was indifferent would be an overstatement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.