Stupid little things that bug you

I hate whooping!

It’s not just Yanks, a lot of women in this country do it a lot n’all.

They even message each other “whoop!” when like something or even “whoop whoop!” when they make plans.

But they do it most at gigs. When the band come on stage, between songs, when the band have finished; “whoooooooo hoooooo, woo woo woooo whooooooooo!”

Was at a concert last week (Justin Hayward, Moody Blues) where this twat whooped at the start of every song, then during every song she stood making twisty writhing motions that started in her shoulders and traveled to her wrists & fingers in what she thought was keeping time to the music. Must have thought she was still at Woodstock, even pissed off the missus who's less curmudgeonly than me.

Was at a concert last week (Justin Hayward, Moody Blues) where this twat whooped at the start of every song, then during every song she stood making twisty writhing motions that started in her shoulders and traveled to her wrists & fingers in what she thought was keeping time to the music. Must have thought she was still at Woodstock, even pissed off the missus who's less curmudgeonly than me.
I'm a whooper, lots of beer and lots of whooping!....fuck yeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Spiders living behind wing mirrors... people who sit in the middle seat on trains and leave the one each side empty.. cyclists who go straight through red lights when your waiting to cross the road..

3 guys in the gym jacuzzi last night taking fuckin' selfies. Utter twats.
People who take selfies full stop are utter twats.

Twenty years ago, if you got your Fuji camera out and took a picture of yourself at arm’s length, you’d be rightly ridiculed by everyone around you for being a ****.

Now, everyone is a self obsessed weirdo.

I was waiting for a mate in town and looked over to a girl sat outside Starbucks and she was on her own just sat there taking selfies of herself in different poses and pouts. She was a good looking girl but her attractiveness dropped close to zero at that very moment!

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.