Stupid little things that bug you

I despise and always have done , people who recline their seat on an aircraft or bus without asking.
Dont worry about that hot cup of tea on my fold out tray on the back of your seat.
Dont bother about the respecting my social distance from you on this bus, sure lean into my zone and rest your weary head.
Its fine with your seat reclined, I can stretch one leg out into the gangway

Corny radio adverts with z list actors doing voiceovers,in particular the indeed recruitment ad on smooth chill,I need more staff,indeed you do ffs

People who think they are funny by posting “So how old is Jude Bellingham” as sarcasm as his age is mentioned so often. The first 30 times it was posted were mildly amusing but ffs the joke is now wearing thin. Move on!
In the same manner people who post “You are X and I claim my fiver”.
Also the Dave Whelan leg break. Sometimes it’s like Groundhog Day on here.
Steady on.
You'll be telling us that the world's greatest ever rock drummer is dead, next.

People who think they are funny by posting “So how old is Jude Bellingham” as sarcasm as his age is mentioned so often. The first 30 times it was posted were mildly amusing but ffs the joke is now wearing thin. Move on!
Why, how old is Jude Bellingham?

You are Victor Meldrew and I claim my fiver ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.