Stupid little things that bug you

The foil top on my cheese spread that never tears of in one piece, in fact never tears off in less than 15 pieces..... grrrrrrrr

People who think they are funny by posting “So how old is Jude Bellingham” as sarcasm as his age is mentioned so often. The first 30 times it was posted were mildly amusing but ffs the joke is now wearing thin. Move on!
In the same manner people who post “You are X and I claim my fiver”.
Also the Dave Whelan leg break. Sometimes it’s like Groundhog Day on here.

People who think they are funny by posting “So how old is Jude Bellingham” as sarcasm as his age is mentioned so often. The first 30 times it was posted were mildly amusing but ffs the joke is now wearing thin. Move on!
In the same manner people who post “You are X and I claim my fiver”.
Also the Dave Whelan leg break. Sometimes it’s like Groundhog Day on here.
You posted on the previous page, under a different name, and I claim my £5

A few Geography things bug me:

1. Europe is not a continent.

Europe just a large peninsula or group of peninsulas in West Asia. There’s no way it’s its own continent. People of Europe shouldn’t be insecure about that and rename Asia “Eurasia” neither; Europe is just part of Asia.

59CE3BEE-25CF-4366-8A09-893219A0B860.jpeg

2. That the USA is called “the West” when the Americas should be called the Far East.

The way humans populated the world’s landmass, we moved out of Africa into Asia and the last places we populated was by travelling Far East to the Americas.

A7923F62-63D2-4135-8272-287A42B6197D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A few Geography things bug me:

1. Europe is not a continent.

Europe just a large peninsula or group of peninsulas in West Asia. There’s no way it’s its own continent. People of Europe shouldn’t be insecure about that and rename Asia “Eurasia” neither; Europe is just part of Asia.

View attachment 18562

2. That the USA is called “the West” when the Americas should be called the Far East.

The way humans populated the world’s landmass, we moved out of Africa into Asia and the last places we populated was by travelling Far East to the Americas.

View attachment 18561
Yeah but... if you're in England/Europe you have to go west to get to America

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.