Stupid little things that bug you

Angry people. Imagine living your life angry and pissed off with everything and everyone. ( Plenty on here Im sure :) )
Theres a cock at work who seems to be living in a permenant state of anger at absolutely everything, needless to say he has no friends and family. But he is so full of himself its untrue, we are all ants underneath his feet and everything everyone says or does is wrong, and he is right. The most intolerable man I have ever met. I genuinely think his brain was fried with LSD during the 70's.
Last week he was having a go (at the top of his voice, he likes the sound of his own voice) at 'these football fans who pay thousands to go to Portugal to watch men kick a ball about.' At which point I cracked and told him 'each to their own, havent you considered maybe sometimes other people are right and your wrong?' Since then the floodgates have opened and Ive had a pop back at him about other stuff, much to my co-workers amusement.
Maybe its not so much angry people that get me, just this arrogant, stuck up, boring, joyless, full of himself, full of shit little goblin.
Got that off my chest.

Last edited:
Bargain Hunt. How is this allowed? This is essentially our money being spunked up daily by giving 4 obvious fucktards £600 5 days a week to give to a market hall or field full of Lovejoy's, gleefully taking the money in return for a load of old worthless tat. This has been going on for years too. The cunts all have a good laugh at the end and kick their legs in the air chortling about how they spend £150 on a useless piece of shit which got a fiver back at auction.

Bargain Hunt. How is this allowed? This is essentially our money being spunked up daily by giving 4 obvious fucktards £600 5 days a week to give to a market hall or field full of Lovejoy's, gleefully taking the money in return for a load of old worthless tat. This has been going on for years too. The cunts all have a good laugh at the end and kick their legs in the air chortling about how they spend £150 on a useless piece of shit which got a fiver back at auction.
You forgot that they always get loads off the asking price and still generally lose money. Couldn't see me without a camera crew wanding up and getting something for half the marked price.

Only good thing on it is Christina Trevanion proper posh totty.

Chef! Everyone's a poxy chef, no ones a cook anymore, you can flip a poxy burger in a pub and for some reason nowadays that seems to elevate you up to just below a surgeon - at one time a cook was no great thing, now everyone on TV seems to announce they are a 'chef' as if they are some great artist in waiting about to wow the world with their next inspiration.......and don't get me started on portion sizes.....

A few Geography things bug me:

1. Europe is not a continent.

Europe just a large peninsula or group of peninsulas in West Asia. There’s no way it’s its own continent. People of Europe shouldn’t be insecure about that and rename Asia “Eurasia” neither; Europe is just part of Asia.

View attachment 18562

2. That the USA is called “the West” when the Americas should be called the Far East.

The way humans populated the world’s landmass, we moved out of Africa into Asia and the last places we populated was by travelling Far East to the Americas.

View attachment 18561

George Orwell thought so too.

When the ' experts' on Antique Roadshow, after navigating 12 counties of England in a B reg Midget, go to buy something for...eg, £75...will you take £37 for it and in a heart beat the shop keeper agrees. Not once has anyone told him to ' fuck right off you cheeky, mealy mouthed twat and take that twat with the camera with you after you've stuck that furry micro phone sideways where the sun dont shine'
Now that really would be ' Television '

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.