Stupid little things that bug you

Since the further rise of the celebrity chef, the amount of normal people who "prep" their meals
How do you prepare a meal in your house? Do you have a kitchen like in Beauty and the Beast, where the cutlery and pots do all the work themselves? You lucky bastard.

How do you prepare a meal in your house? Do you have a kitchen like in Beauty and the Beast, where the cutlery and pots do all the work themselves? You lucky bastard.
True, true.
Mrs G is beauty, and I'm the beast.

Failing that, Mrs G and billions other like her, simply "make" meals.

True, true.
Mrs G is beauty, and I'm the beast.

Failing that, Mrs G and billions other like her, simply "make" meals.
Ah, you're confusing the prep, with the making or cooking. A common error. Let me explain. When I am going to make chicken, I prep it by marinating it in garlic, chilli and honey. I leave it for hours. While I'm there, I prep potatoes, par boil, whilst still hot, mix them in garlic paste and olive oil, herbs which soaks in a gives a golden crunchy tasty roast spud, the same with other veg, so when I want to ,make it, it's all, well, prepared. This way the food tastes better, I can get fucking hammered and all I need to do is be able to hear a timer and we are good to go. I'm.thinking of starting a YouTube channel. It's a winner Tom. I hope you subscribe.

Ah, you're confusing the prep, with the making or cooking. A common error. Let me explain. When I am going to make chicken, I prep it by marinating it in garlic, chilli and honey. I leave it for hours. While I'm there, I prep potatoes, par boil, whilst still hot, mix them in garlic paste and olive oil, herbs which soaks in a gives a golden crunchy tasty roast spud, the same with other veg, so when I want to ,make it, it's all, well, prepared. This way the food tastes better, I can get fucking hammered and all I need to do is be able to hear a timer and we are good to go. I'm.thinking of starting a YouTube channel. It's a winner Tom. I hope you subscribe.
You could call it "Magic marinates"

People who don't know how to use bus lanes. There are so many on the roads who haven't a clue, surely the examiners should be failing them when they take their test.

I heard somebody on the TV earlier say that she was 'super excited' about something she was doing. WHAT THE F**K DOES THAT MEAN YOU IDIOT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.