Stupid little things that make you happy.

Recently I have being doing a lot of walking around Edinburgh. I am a lover of architecture and gorgeous, scantily clad women, so these last weeks have been a delight. Who thought becoming a professional pick pocket could be so much fun? Not this guy. Get out and walk.

Yesterday I saw what would've been a great photo - made me wish I wasn't the last person on earth without a phone. I was walking my uncle's Jack Russell who was having her arse sniffed by a my neighbour's collie, who was having his arse sniffed by a Lurcher. A few minutes later the Jack Russell was standing on her hind legs to sniff the Lurcher's arse. Why don't we greet each other that way?
You clearly dont live round here.

Watching other people going to work.

Ha ha I took/take a schadenfreude delight in watching/thinking about other people going to work since I took early retirement. This was especially true in the early days. As I often caught a 5.05 am train it meant I had to be up around 3:30 am. I knew I was travelling all the way to Dover then living onboard a ship for a week, working 7x12 hour shifts. This was not a great feeling,even worse if it was a week of nights I was facing. Once onboard and settled in it wasn't so bad but it was still a delight when it first stopped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.