Stupid little things that make you happy.

Yesterday I saw what would've been a great photo - made me wish I wasn't the last person on earth without a phone. I was walking my uncle's Jack Russell who was having her arse sniffed by a my neighbour's collie, who was having his arse sniffed by a Lurcher. A few minutes later the Jack Russell was standing on her hind legs to sniff the Lurcher's arse. Why don't we greet each other that way?

Yesterday I saw what would've been a great photo - made me wish I wasn't the last person on earth without a phone. I was walking my uncle's Jack Russell who was having her arse sniffed by a my neighbour's collie, who was having his arse sniffed by a Lurcher. A few minutes later the Jack Russell was standing on her hind legs to sniff the Lurcher's arse. Why don't we greet each other that way?
I'd rather not if you don't mind

With my back?

Sunday morning, coffee, full English, up before anyoneX and MOTD

Seeing happy children - and happy dogs.
It's a funny thing, but now I am an old git I have got to be more tolerant of kids. When they are making a noise I just think, well, I'm glad they're happy when so many other kids around the world have shit lives, and what's more, the poor buggers have a ton of shit ahead of them, including maybe 50 years of work. So let them be happy while they can be.
Dogs I've always loved, but when I see one that is obviously happy it's great.

It's a funny thing, but now I am an old git I have got to be more tolerant of kids. When they are making a noise I just think, well, I'm glad they're happy when so many other kids around the world have shit lives, and what's more, the poor buggers have a ton of shit ahead of them, including maybe 50 years of work. So let them be happy while they can be.
Same here. Good post mate. Dogs and kids are great. People are cunts though

Ooooo happy dogs, good one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.