stupidest comment today

EalingBlue2

1) There was less unrest under Sven!
Yes so little unrest that we put on the worst display in the clubs history and had half the team wanting to leave. Those who weren't feeling restless under Sven were the pr*cks who have us in this mess, players like Richards, Elano, Johnson who at the moment don't show the slightest drop of passion, effort, or any desire to play for the club.

I hope Hughes drops a few of these to the ressies for a long spell to sort out their attitude, this is what is destroying the club at the moment not the manager.

Players who two weeks on the trot in the 92nd minute can't even be bothered to attempt a clearing header!!!!!!!

If Richards could be slightly ars*d we would have got a point this week and last and we would not be in the bottom 3!

Overpaid lazy show pony!

Would a point today have been an acceptable result? I don't think we should be fooled by the last minute winner, it didn't turn this into a bad performance or a bad result.

And Svens 9th place without Robinho, SWP, Kompany is certainly looking quite good at the moment.

I was sorry to see Sven leave to be honest but the team he left behind over acheived IMO. When you consider the amount of time Sven had to sign these new players in the first place was short it is understandable that we flagged in the second half of the season..

over paid show ponies! depressingly bad ,if hughes gets sacked things will only get worse somebody needs to sort this shower out now.Not tomorrow fuckin now.If they dont wanna play for us get rid its as simple as that .Make a statement tomorrow 'the managers staying ! like it or fucking lump it '

schtipps said:
I was sorry to see Sven leave to be honest but the team he left behind over acheived IMO. When you consider the amount of time Sven had to sign these new players in the first place was short it is understandable that we flagged in the second half of the season..

Agreed. Sven was sold short by Thaksin. Hughes however, coming in on the back of Sven's spend, has managed to put 70 odd million more to good use. And that, as we all have seen, hasnt been enough to create a team in Hughes' image. Mad stuff. 120 million in a year.

agree our only consistent players this year have been zabaleta, kompany, swp and ireland, sven didnt sign any of them

schtipps said:

Plus Frank ran out of money so Sven couldn't spend anything like I'm sure he would have wanted in January to boost a flagging squad.

EalingBlue2 said:
Yes so little unrest that we put on the worst display in the clubs history and had half the team wanting to leave. Those who weren't feeling restless under Sven were the pr*cks who have us in this mess, players like Richards, Elano, Johnson who at the moment don't show the slightest drop of passion, effort, or any desire to play for the club.

I hope Hughes drops a few of these to the ressies for a long spell to sort out their attitude, this is what is destroying the club at the moment not the manager.

Players who two weeks on the trot in the 92nd minute can't even be bothered to attempt a clearing header!!!!!!!

If Richards could be slightly ars*d we would have got a point this week and last and we would not be in the bottom 3!

Overpaid lazy show pony!
what,s johnson got to do with it he,s not played ?????

bezer57 said:
EalingBlue2 said:

Overpaid lazy show pony!
what,s johnson got to do with it he,s not played ?????
exactly.i wonder why?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.