Stupidest thing you've ever done?

i was returning from a heavy drinking session years back.the street was poorly lit and it was a dodgy area. i was lagging behind some guys i knew when i nearly stood in dog poo in the middle of the pavement.so, being drunk i was jeering the poo "you didn t get me hahaha" when my shoulder hit a pole. me thinking it may be an attack spun my head around so quick i caught the pole flush on the eyebrow. i had a huge 1inch+ gash above the eye. everyone kept asking if i was fighting, i of course would snarl "i wasn t" but was too stubborn to tell the truth. i m a drunken gobsh*te :D

hey it beat the muck on the bible thread.... i am waiting for jesus to post!!!

I owed my mate in work a few stamps so like a good lad I bought a book of stamps and took them back to work for him. I owed him 4 so tore 4 off and stuck them to some paper then handed them to him. He looked at me like I was a right dick. Suppose he could have sellotaped them on to use them.

Once fucked a girl on her period in billie rox when it was still open (and not realising) in the toilets, had blood stains on my jeans

still pulled a few more girls that night, then went on stage for a drinking competition and promptly spewed up on the stage after downing a pint of cheap bubbly in one go (the boys still beat the girls though haha) and got kicked out

staggered home, got woke up the next morning by me old dear demanding to know why there was blood all over my jeans and underpants, thats when the penny clicked and I made up some story about being in the toilet having a piss and that some guy had come in the toilet with a cut hand... not realising that was extremely dodgy... (bloody hand and stained underpants, do the connection)

Silly, but my mates still think im a legend for it, lol

good old days

Manchester la la la la said:
Once fucked a girl on her period in billie rox when it was still open (and not realising) in the toilets, had blood stains on my jeans

still pulled a few more girls that night, then went on stage for a drinking competition and promptly spewed up on the stage after downing a pint of cheap bubbly in one go (the boys still beat the girls though haha) and got kicked out

staggered home, got woke up the next morning by me old dear demanding to know why there was blood all over my jeans and underpants, thats when the penny clicked and I made up some story about being in the toilet having a piss and that some guy had come in the toilet with a cut hand... not realising that was extremely dodgy... (bloody hand and stained underpants, do the connection)

Silly, but my mates still think im a legend for it, lol

good old days
:O you're a crazy ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.