Sturgeon wants another referendum

If that's true then why don't you say well you did vote for it so FairPlay. Brexut shouldn't be our issue because you voted for it we didn't. We made it a ref trigger and said what we would do.

Wrong again, you are part of the uk and the uk voted for it.

If that's true then why don't you say well you did vote for it so FairPlay. Brexut shouldn't be our issue because you voted for it we didn't. We made it a ref trigger and said what we would do.

Erm...

You voted for it as well as we are all part of the United Kingdom.

I do find it weird that when a vote goes against you it suddenly turns all Andy Murray. You voted for it...

Nicola the First trailing in the polls behind May and the outright current Scottish sweetheart, Ruth Davidson and we're only a week in. Can only see the gap widening especially as she seeks to overlook the will of the Scots with a pantomime vote in the Scottish parliament.

Nicola the First trailing in the polls behind May and the outright current Scottish sweetheart, Ruth Davidson and we're only a week in. Can only see the gap widening especially as she seeks to overlook the will of the Scots with a pantomime vote in the Scottish parliament.

Well nothing to worry about then.

One week in and it's all over because of one poll?

What was I thinking?

I will give her a call and tell her to stand down before it gets too embarrassing.

I mean, stands to reason, if you're not ahead in one poll one week in of a 104 week process you really need to stand aside.

TBF, I do not really understand your response to my post.

What I was saying is that the vast majority of UK population - the really really vast majority - like about 95% - simply do give not much of a fuck about the SNP demands about what should be happening in the period up 2021 - there is simply not any interest let alone appetite, to pander to the SNP view of their own self-importance.

How can you not understand - we are involved in negotiating the Brexit arrangements during this period and there is no space for distractions on niche and generally unimportant issues

And as for:

"...............shouldn't be our issue because you voted for it we didn't." - well sorry - tough fucking luck. With regard the Brexit vote, WE = the UK and WE did vote for it. There are a load of people in England, Wales and N.I. that did not vote for it either but the majority of the UK, which includes Scotland, did. They now need to hope that we end up with a positive Brexit outcome even though they did not vote for it. Guess what? - so do you guys, so it would be best to just get over yourselves.

and

"We made it a ref trigger and said what we would do........" well what the fuck - of any actual consequence - does that really mean??? you can DO the square root of fuck all apart from rant on about your angst in public and in private bemoan the fact that you (the SNP) know that you are fucked because, as the ex-President might have said, you are back of the line at the moment. Your challenge is how to keep the topic relevant for 4 years and move the majority Scottish position to a Yes vote.

Good luck with that seeing as you have not been able to achieve that even in recent months when the conditions have been most favourable. So how are you going to achieve that in 2021 when:

a) we (the UK) will have left the EU
b) you (Scotland) will not have a guaranteed accession deal and
c) you therefore face risk to what is 'off the scale' your largest export market - immediately after having left the EU!!

as I say, good luck with that.

All the SNP bleating might be food and drink to the SNP followers - to the other 95% of us it is just fatuous moaning, akin to what you might expect from spoilt brats.

There is actually - fuck all you, the SNP, can do and actually fuck all that the UK government actually has to do other than to ignore the 'baby in the corner'.

Yes I have. And it may well turn out that way. That's not the point I'm making.

I'm making the point that it has a mandate and it's a manifesto pledge.

Not what the outcome will be.
The SNP pledge - not the Tory-led UK government's

TBF, I do not really understand your response to my post.

What I was saying is that the vast majority of UK population - the really really vast majority - like about 95% - simply do give not much of a fuck about the SNP demands about what should be happening in the period up 2021 - there is simply not any interest let alone appetite, to pander to the SNP view of their own self-importance.

How can you not understand - we are involved in negotiating the Brexit arrangements during this period and there is no space for distractions on niche and generally unimportant issues

And as for:

"...............shouldn't be our issue because you voted for it we didn't." - well sorry - tough fucking luck. With regard the Brexit vote, WE = the UK and WE did vote for it. There are a load of people in England, Wales and N.I. that did not vote for it either but the majority of the UK, which includes Scotland, did. They now need to hope that we end up with a positive Brexit outcome even though they did not vote for it. Guess what? - so do you guys, so it would be best to just get over yourselves.

and

"We made it a ref trigger and said what we would do........" well what the fuck - of any actual consequence - does that really mean??? you can DO the square root of fuck all apart from rant on about your angst in public and in private bemoan the fact that you (the SNP) know that you are fucked because, as the ex-President might have said, you are back of the line at the moment. Your challenge is how to keep the topic relevant for 4 years and move the majority Scottish position to a Yes vote.

Good luck with that seeing as you have not been able to achieve that even in recent months when the conditions have been most favourable. So how are you going to achieve that in 2021 when:

a) we (the UK) will have left the EU
b) you (Scotland) will not have a guaranteed accession deal and
c) you therefore face risk to what is 'off the scale' your largest export market - immediately after having left the EU!!

as I say, good luck with that.

All the SNP bleating might be food and drink to the SNP followers - to the other 95% of us it is just fatuous moaning, akin to what you might expect from spoilt brats.

There is actually - fuck all you, the SNP, can do and actually fuck all that the UK government actually has to do other than to ignore the 'baby in the corner'.

Ok

The SNP could make a manifesto pledge to make the UK government gift a pony to each little Scottish girl.

That doesn't mean that the UK government has to honour that though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.