Sturridge (again)

vincent

Should we pay him what he is asking or let him leave ? yes or no....

Hard question as we don't know what he is asking for or what every other player is on to make the judgements so it's leave it to Hughes to make the right call.

I don't know what he's actually asking for, but i'd pay him no more than £20k a week, and that's still a ridiculous amount of money for what he's achieved.

I would try hard to sign him, although, my guess is it's no longer about money, and I think he might be a little bitter that we were so slow to offer him a new contract(rightly or wrongly)and would sooner go elsewhere for the same(or even a little less)money.

Surely he would have signed by now if he really wanted to stay. I think he's worried by the potential Summer arrivals and I can see him going to Villa for more first team opportunities instead. I'll be well pissed off if this happens.

I think his mind id probably already made up to leave and the club know it, it seems very similar to the distin situation where both sides claim to the fans that there is still talking to do and the contract might be signed but they both know the player is leaving in the summer. (i hope i am wrong)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.