Sturridge Goal

marca_uk

Just watched the highlights of the West Brom match (I've been away) and was wondering if anyone knows why Sturridge looked so pissed off after his goal? Is he a Brom fan?

becuase of the fact hes a greedy bastard asking for £70,000 a week for his talents you expect him to at least be half decent...when the arrogant twat comes on against a div1 side and loses the ball 10 times in 5 mins, does not pass, loses it another 10 times then misses a glorious chance the whole time not trying to win it back, this is at 3-2 when wba were looking dangerous , the fans will then turn on him like they did (and rightly so) so he was mightly pissed off prob with himself more than anything

nu774ll said:
becuase of the fact hes a greedy bastard asking for £70,000 a week for his talents you expect him to at least be half decent...when the arrogant twat comes on against a div1 side and loses the ball 10 times in 5 mins, does not pass, loses it another 10 times then misses a glorious chance the whole time not trying to win it back, this is at 3-2 when wba were looking dangerous , the fans will then turn on him like they did (and rightly so) so he was mightly pissed off prob with himself more than anything

Spot on.. Get rid

he didn't celebrate because he was clearly annoyed because he had a bad game. nobs booing wont of helped the matter. Why would you want to get rid of him when hes clearly one of the best up and coming english strikers, when he came on on thursday we created about 4 chances within 2 minutes of him coming on.

hes injured alot of the time, yeah when he comes on he changes the game sometimes but whenever he starts he never takes his chance

I've not seen anything he's done to suggest he's this big up and coming English striker who is going to tear up trees. To me he just looks like a lazy arrogant fool we wouldn't miss if he went.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.