Sturridge Gone

Lets be honest here, its got nothing to do with playing more games if he is going to Chelsea. This is clearly all about money, now whether it is Sturridge or his agents we will never know. If he thinks he can regularly get in ahead of Anelka and Drogba then the lad needs his head checking.

BlueMoonWalker said:
Lets be honest here, its got nothing to do with playing more games if he is going to Chelsea. This is clearly all about money, now whether it is Sturridge or his agents we will never know. If he thinks he can regularly get in ahead of Anelka and Drogba then the lad needs his head checking.
Maybe he doesn't rate the way the club is going or simply doesn't enjoy it here anymore!

Fuck him. £5 million will do at Tribunal. Never worth £55k a week on a 5 year deal. Thats insane he has been injured for most of the last 2 seasons and had no impact at all on our first team.

Chelsea is a grave yard for yound talented english players over the last few years more fool him.

Of all the strikers on our books he and Bellamy would have been the ones I would have kept.

It's easy to say "greedy" but I suspect their could be more to this than meets the eye.

I think City have seen an attitude or injury problem that we don't like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.