Sturridge interview on SSN [Merged]

Re: STURRIDGE

Wont lie gutted hes gone great prospect. But herd his attitude was terrible and you wont get far in the game with an attitdue problem but fair dos good luck Danny!

good bye sturridge, hope you enjoy playing up top with kevin davies when chelsea loan you out to bolton.

Great talent who'll ruin himself......well his dad will have a big hand in it. Also I doubt hughes and Co rated him much for 1. They would of give him the money if they wanted him 2. He played ched evans and fooking benjani infront of him.

mancity89 said:
good bye sturridge, hope you enjoy playing up top with kevin davies when chelsea loan you out to bolton.

Great talent who'll ruin himself......well his dad will have a big hand in it. Also I doubt hughes and Co rated him much for 1. They would of give him the money if they wanted him 2. He played ched evans and fooking benjani infront of him.

they got picked ahead of him as he was injured half of last season.

blue dallas said:
mancity89 said:

they got picked ahead of him as he was injured half of last season.

So was benjani. But I remember him having sturridge and ched on the bench twice and he picked ched over him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.