Sturridge

balotelli's back pocket

Mail reporting he wants out of pool in the summer. When Bony goes, we need a class striker as back up for sergio. He has attitude problems, and obviously injuries, but is not just home grown but club trained for cl. Plus if he was only able to play 30 games a season, nacho could step up. If we asked, he would come running back i reckon. Lets not forget tha when fit he is a top top player.

Would you?

If the price was right, the wages weren't too high, he could accept not being a guaranteed starter, sure. However, how many games a year would he realistically be able to play? Can't deny the talent but he's injured twice as much as Aguero, maybe more.

If the price was right, the wages weren't too high, he could accept not being a guaranteed starter, sure. However, how many games a year would he realistically be able to play? Can't deny the talent but he's injured twice as much as Aguero, maybe more.
Probably a lot when fit, versatile player and would suit peps system i feel. Would certainly make an incredible impact sub.

I'd be seriously tempted. With his injury record and the mystery surrounding it, I doubt he would be that pricey either.
But there in lies the problem, is he genuinely injured or like Klopp say's is there something more too it?
If and it's a HUGE IF, we as a club we're confident we could in some way improve his injury situation/mindset, then I think he would really compliment what we've got.
Like I said a HUGE IF and unfortunately a HUGE RISK!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.