Sturridge

I'd go in for him, but then again I've not denied the fact that I like the guy. If the fee was good and he would accept his role as a squad player on acceptable wages then why not. I do feel sorry for forwards that sign for Liverpool, aside from Suarez they have a habit of ruining them by playing them through the ground or knocking their confidence by witch hunts. Torres, Sturridge, Benteke...

No. The greedy crock can get fucked. In the last 4 seasons he's played 16, 33, 17 and 6 games. Anyone who buys him is insane, unless it's for peanuts with a primarily incentive based contract, even then I'm not sure I'd want his attitude in the dressing room.

Can't see Liverpool wanting to let him go on the cheap (particularly to us) anymore than I can see Sturridge ever accepting that he's a 'bit part' player. His injury record means that he could only be a back-up player but, as we know from past experience, his attitude has never been realistic and, if anything, seems to have got worse recently. One to steer clear of in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.