Stuttgart make 7.9 million bid for pablo maffeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being the best of the lot doesn't automatically make him good enough. We are the best team this country has ever seen you've got to be special to make it here. I'll trust Pep to decide what's best.

Have to say the fee is rather on the low side. If Girona owned him I don't think they'd be low balling them with that kind of offer. Around double that with clauses is probably his value

Not looked out of place this season, hes good enough.Agree re the offer, low balling.

Fuck that £8 mill maybe if it was £20 mill,but let’s see what happens pep may decide to include him this season in the squad or of course ok it for him to be sold,by the way what age is maffeo ..

If we put in a buy back clause for say £20 million then I can understand the business. He gets regular first team football and if he ends up a world beater we take him back for peanuts. Failing that’s we could probably sell to a mid table prem club for double or triple that.

He’s played really well at Girona and I was really impressed with the games he played for us. I know Pep knows best but god I hope he’s here somehow next season.

Sounds like Stuttgart is saying “Looks like you’re not going to get a kick from Pep, so come and play in the Bundesliga for a big team, where you will be a starter!” and trying to get Maffeo to think long and hard about his own future at 20.

One thing's for sure, Stuttgart will have talked to his agent before making that bid.
I would think it depends on what's left on his contract.
If that runs down he could walk away on a free.
Pep will have been getting reports from Girona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.