Stuttgart make 7.9 million bid for pablo maffeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must bring him back & use him as suggested as cover. Kyle`s form in the last few weeks has dropped off & to have a young quality replacement available would be very beneficial.

I hope we bring him back and give him a proper chance with the first team. Danilo has been poor when he's filled in for Walker imo and has actually looked better when he has filled in at left back. If we do sell him surely it will be for double that?

It’s not like Stuttgart is a step up from Girona, tell them to get fucked.

Exactly this. How is Stuttgart a step up from Girona, where he seems settled and where he plays regularly for a club on an upwards trajectory in a more competitive league. Both teams are mid-table in their respective leagues. This isn't the Stuttgart of 10 years ago. They were relegated in 2015/16. He can do much better.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us accept an offer like this. It would allow us to stick in a very reasonable buy back clause and if the plan is for Danilo to stay for one/two more years it will provide pablo with some stability before we're ready to replace one of our current rbs.

Yeah, Stuttgart can go and get stuffed - with a couple of packet of Saxo!

Maybe the outlay will be better, otherwise Stuttgart will be made out as bad eggs in the deal. Bad puns aside, Maffeo's future is a tricky one to call. He has had a good season at GIrona and he should be given a crack but Danillo has proven to very good cover and can push Walker for the first team spot.

Last edited:
I hope we bring him back and give him a proper chance with the first team. Danilo has been poor when he's filled in for Walker imo and has actually looked better when he has filled in at left back. If we do sell him surely it will be for double that?
And i believe the opposite Danilo has not got Walkers pace but is a far superior footballer who it is easy to see struggles at left back, but i do want Maffeo back if we are going to utilize the wing back position fully it will cause injuries and in a 60 game season that is a lot of opportunities for Maffeo to push Danilo out , for me the same can be said for the left wing back roles as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.