Stuttgart make 7.9 million bid for pablo maffeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Sancho has played eleven matches for bvb this season, about half of them as a starter.

Foden has appeared for City nine times (probably started a bit less) but was also injured for the part of the season when he might have been expected to play more.

Brahim has appeared eight times.

Sancho has played a little bit more, but it's not a massive difference. It's not as if his move to BVB has catapulted him into the first XI. They're all in the same boat, at big clubs, learning and being eased in.
What are you on about? Sancho has been starting almost every game the past few months for dortmund and Is rumoured to be close to an England call up. Foden and brahim are struggling to get mintutes despite us wrapping the league up weeks ago.

What are you on about? Sancho has been starting almost every game the past few months for dortmund and Is rumoured to be close to an England call up. Foden and brahim are struggling to get mintutes despite us wrapping the league up weeks ago.
Well, he got established in the team in early April, but wasn't trusted before then. He's had one outstanding game in that time, against Leverkusen, but has not been consistent otherwise (although he's an amazing talent).

But there's no pretending that BVB is as good a team as City, it is an easier team to get into on merit. In that context, I really think Diaz and Foden's involvement at City is proportionate. As a result, I very much doubt they are looking at him with envy.

In all fairness mate, why would Maffeo return from Girona to play for our EDS? The whole point of our loan system is to bridge the gap between the EDS & first team squad.

I doubt if someone has been out on loan & hasn't made it work, the club would want them back at the EDS level. This is why selling players with a buy back clause like Maffeo makes perfect sense & is a perfect compromise.
Maffeo has 1 year left on his contract i believe so it is sell or come back, if it is come back he has to earn a place that would be for me at least mean the EDS, this does not mean he stays there, he still has to prove he is good enough for the EPL and to do that will need games at least as many as Bravo has this season, that should be enough for for a year contract extension with an option to sell next year if he does not meet requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.