Suarez 10 game ban (updated page 23)

Re: Suarez

The FArce apparently don't like Uruguayans so the Uruguayan FArce suggest. I think, once there's an enlarged piccy of the bitemarks on Ivanovic's arm on the SSNakesTV loop tonight and the whole of tomorrow he'll get at least a three matcher. He should have jumped onto Ivanovic's buttocks and then, despite the judge, jury and executioners employed at SSNakesTV, he'd have got off!!

Blue Haze said:
Liverpool will have a hard time finding buyers even if they want to sell. That bite will cost him I think.

He'll go Bayern on the cheap.

The bite will do fuck all to potential buyers. In this business you can be up for rape, assault, serve time in prison (Barton/Marlon King) and someone will still come in for you.

All it's done is give him an exit and allowed potential buyers to reduce his fee.

If I were a Liverpool fan I'd be extremely fucked off, how a player of his talent could do that is a fucking joke, but, as we've seen he's already got prior.

Why does he do it? He's fucking good without all the abuse and cheating he gives out, the stupid dick head.

Luis Suarez: the first football Cannibal!?

Surely any interest the City board may have for him have now expired due to possible adverse publicity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.