Suarez & Diving

levets

Team supported
City
There is a reason why he is so vilified... previous!

I used to have a gif of him doing the same to Vinnie at Anfield.. on the half way line... just after Vinnie had been booked, trying to get him sent off.

I think it was either in the 1-1 (when they got a lucky deflection off Lescott) or the 2-2.. Has anybody got this gif still? It shows what a despicable twat he is... great player mind, but a despicable twat.

levets said:

I used to have a gif of him doing the same to Vinnie at Anfield.. on the half way line... just after Vinnie had been booked, trying to get him sent off.

I think it was either in the 1-1 (when they got a lucky deflection off Lescott) or the 2-2.. Has anybody got this gif still? It shows what a despicable twat he is... great player mind, but a despicable twat.
Is that the one were biter stamps on kompany's foot then goes down as if it was him caught by vinnie?.. Posted yesterday he reminds me of drogba in his first season and the game against us were he was dropping like a fly at the slightest touch,the media got stuck into him for it,and largely from then on he stayed on his feet,think it was when pearce was manager...

deano ou812 said:
levets said:

Is that the one were biter stamps on kompany's foot then goes down as if it was him caught by vinnie?.. Posted yesterday he reminds me of drogba in his first season and the game against us were he was dropping like a fly at the slightest touch,the media got stuck into him for it,and largely from then on he stayed on his feet,think it was when pearce was manager...

Thats the one... do you know which thread?

deano ou812 said:
levets said:

Wasn't it the game where Charlie Adam fouled Vinny and Vinny got booked for it?

levets said:
deano ou812 said:
levets said:

Thats the one... do you know which thread?
Sorry mate i don't, just always remembered this someone will post it up...<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:32 am --<br /><br />
lancs blue said:
deano ou812 said:
levets said:

Don't know ,i just remember the fcuking diving biter and the one with kompany....

lancs blue said:
deano ou812 said:
levets said:

Vinnie had already been booked and it was a deliberate attempt to get him sent off.

suarezg6ujn.gif

This one?

deano ou812 said:
Don Karleone said:
suarezg6ujn.gif

This one?
That's the one i remember,everytime i see that just sums up even more how much of a fcuking cheating diving bast**d he is horrible cnut....

Hang on a minute, Vinny goes in, the cheat kicks him on the leg and goes down, as he gets up the cheating diving shit is rubbing his head !! Unless someone threw a coin 50 yards from the stand how did he injure his head ?
Have I mentioned he is a diving cheating bastard ?

I trust that Vinny received a straight red-card and a 6 match suspension for that. Oh, no, hang on, depends who the referee is doesn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.