Suarez & Diving

Blue Jimmy9 said:
There's been some cheating cunts in football over the years,Drogba,Ronaldo but this cheating **** takes it to a whole new level.One thing I have noticed,he has cut out his snide tackles on players,raking down Achilles heels was one of his favourites.Probably because they're winning.
I don't wish injury on players,but I'll make an exception for this ****.I hope that he seriously hurts himself the next time he launches himself to the deck,after nobody has tackled him.He is well suited for the red dippers,who themselves are a bunch of complete and utter shitcunts.

Yeah but do you think he's a ****?

I know we shouldn't try to compare football to a so called normal work place, but in which
other business/profession would you get away constantly trying get one over on fellow
professionals/co workers and generally being a nasty piece of work. I'm sure any manager
worth his salt would advise you of your behaviour and the disciplinary system should
you not change your behaviour.

The main problem here, is in football, the disciplinary procedure is a complete and
utter fucking joke. The rules are not worth the paper they are printed on.

I thought he was a disgrace on Sunday.

He was diving every few minutes, even the commentators picked up on it.

Apart from his involvement in the first goal, I can't remember him doing anything else at all apart from diving. He barely even touched the ball.

He was embarrassing himself and his club IMO.

CityFan94 said:

Apart from his involvement in the first goal, I can't remember him doing anything else at all apart from diving. He barely even touched the ball.

Cunts like this don't ever feel embarrassed, and the clubs are happy to scoop the advantage he brings with a conned penalty, conned free kick, and fellow pros yellow or red carded. There are teams who from the kick off are hell bent on reducing the opposition numbers by this kind of tactic. Suarez is top of the pile for it, and I haven't heard a word from Bodgers about condemning it or 'having a word' with him! Wonder why?

Re: Suarez & Diving

silverback said:
We should ban the word "contact" from the media, a foul is a foul if it was intended. The problem it seems to me is that if a player is touched and he falls or dives it is accepted by the pundits that a penalty or a free kick ensues.
My hope for the likes of these serial abusers, Suarez, Young et al is that the punishment should fit the crime and we can hope that the game becomes cleaner. I will not hold my breath because the game is run by cowards that talk about the product and not football.

Also the phrase "entitled to go down".

If you need to make a conscious decision to fall over you can't have been fouled that badly.

Re: Suarez & Diving

The annoying thing is as soon as one of ours takes a dive a la Yaya the media are onto it straight away.

At some clubs it happens every few minutes and theres barely a mention.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
CityFan94 said:

Cunts like this don't ever feel embarrassed, and the clubs are happy to scoop the advantage he brings with a conned penalty, conned free kick, and fellow pros yellow or red carded. There are teams who from the kick off are hell bent on reducing the opposition numbers by this kind of tactic. Suarez is top of the pile for it, and I haven't heard a word from Bodgers about condemning it or 'having a word' with him! Wonder why?
Probably something to do with the fact that he was/is never asked about it. Wouldn't want to ruin the story, would they?

Drogba and Ronaldo cut it out because the intense media attention meant that it was no longer an advantage to dive, because referees were expecting them to dive and it was actually hurting their legitimate penalty claims. That and the fact that they're good enough players to not need to do it. You can kinda understand why Ashley Young does it, because he's too shit to do anything else. Suarez is far worse than an opportunistic diver though. His entire game is about trying to get other players booked and sent off. He does it for 90 minutes every game, and not just around the penalty area either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.