Suarez & Diving

imagejpg1.jpg

Scouser said:
Don't blame the player. Blame the game. YNWA
What a load of typical, Scouse, self-justifying shite. Despite your location I think you might actually be a scouser.

Like all those other plastics on RAWK saying "it wasn't a dive. There was contact." Of course there was contact. The cheating twat deliberately threw himself over Demichelis's leg.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Scouser said:
What a load of typical, Scouse, self-justifying shite. Despite your location I think you might actually be a scouser.

Like all those other plastics on RAWK saying "it wasn't a dive. There was contact." Of course there was contact. The cheating twat deliberately threw himself over Demichelis's leg.

Lest we not forget that football is also a contact sport.

Scouser said:

Don't blame the Liverpool fans that charged into the Juventus fans causing a wall to collapse killing 39 people - cos it's never their fault - blame the Stewards / Police / etc

de niro said:
cut this out in ten seconds flat. have a review system Monday morning. ban culprits for 3 games.

problem gone.

If a penalty is awarded and scored due a player deliberately diving,the review system should also chalk off the goal..

A dipper fan I know said to me about the racist,cheating diver last week " You'd love him in your team " told him I'd fucking hate him in our team ! The prick thought I was joking.
I hope the **** breaks his neck the next time he dives.

waspish said:
Got the feeling he'll be sent of tomorrow..

There's not a chance he'll get sent off until the end of the season! He's nailed on for player of the year. Fowler was talking about the choices on Football Focus this morning, when the presenter said to him "A lot of City fans will be annoyed thinking that David Silva should be on that list of players...".

Fowler responded, "Well.. you say that, but then I think he shouldn't be. He's not played well all season he only turns it on in certain games, at the start of the season he wasn't playing that well and the player of the year should be given to somewhere who's played well for the full season. That's why I think Suarez should get it as he's world class".

The same Suarez that missed the first 8 games due to biting an opponent.

He'll get a pen tomorrow through his usual diving, they'll win 4-0 and he'll bag a hat-trick (as he always does against Norwich).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.