Suarez

Joga Bonito

Heard random rumours he could be a target in the near future.

Would he be an ideal forward in our team, or is he not world class material up front?

Personally I liked him in the World Cup but there are too many flops that were stars in the Dutch league and then get a wake-up call once they play elsewhere in Europe.

I don't care if he's a cheat. Better to have players like that on your side than against you. And he made what turned out to be the right decision in the end didn't he, as cold as that sounds.

On the other hand, I'm just not convinced he's good enough for us to rush out and buy. I suppose as a squad player I'd be happy with him replacing Santa Cruz. He aint 'Ade replacement' (if there's gonna be one) level though...

He is a good finisher but i dont think his overall game is anywhere near as good as we need it to be, especially with his price tag - the lad has zero pace too.

If he has another season like last season in the dutch league, and gets a few goals in the CL, then I can see him being very hot property next summer. Watching him last night, I thought he was excellent. Led the Ajax team in the way Tevez leads us. Would love him here, and would be an excellent understudy/replacement for King Carlos...

Don't undrstand the cheat thing, there are thousands if not millions of players who have handled on the line. Shame is he got away with it, blame Gyan for missing pen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.