Suarez?

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
bobmcfc said:
Doesn't he still have 6 games of a 10 game ban to serve, in which case we may be looking at October before we see him in a city shirt.
Just look at it as an injury for a month.

Do we normally buy injured players?-and what if one of our other players gets injured and we are left short of numbers. You don't pay a premium for players who will have a long wait before a debut because it usually doesn't turn out well and we would be paying him wages for a month of no playing time for a suspension earnt whilst playing for another team. No thank you, without all of the other baggage. Jo-Jo is more talented, has a better temperament and would cost up to 10-15 million less.

No, never.

bobmcfc said:
Doesn't he still have 6 games of a 10 game ban to serve, in which case we may be looking at October before we see him in a city shirt.

Do we normally buy injured players?-and what if one of our other players gets injured and we are left short of numbers. You don't pay a premium for players who will have a long wait before a debut because it usually doesn't turn out well and we would be paying him wages for a month of no playing time for a suspension earnt whilst playing for another team. No thank you, without all of the other baggage. Jo-Jo is more talented, has a better temperament and would cost up to 10-15 million less.

You obviously don't remember the signing of RSC

If we have a good start without him (which we will if I know my City), he'll likely help us carry that momentum after he comes back.

Perfect timing for a hungry player who's been out, to tear up the season.

That said, still a **** and I've said before he could be treated worse at City.

bobmcfc said:
bobmcfc said:

What is your point he was a terrible signing and although we bought him in June he didn't play till the end of September. A shameful episode for who ever was responsible and I can't recall signing a player with an injury in the 4 years since, Boateng picked up injury after signing and but for that may have settled as it happens he didn't and won the treble with Bayern last year. I really can't see the positives in signing Suarez, no point in taking the risk when there are more suitable alternatives.

bobmcfc said:

What is your point he was a terrible signing and although we bought him in June he didn't play till the end of September. A shameful episode for who ever was responsible and I can't recall signing a player with an injury in the 4 years since, Boateng picked up injury after signing and but for that may have settled as it happens he didn't and won the treble with Bayern last year. I really can't see the positives in signing Suarez, no point in taking the risk when there are more suitable alternatives.

My point is that we bought him while he was injured. Didn't someone ask if we did that ?

bobmcfc said:
bobmcfc said:

My point is that we bought him while he was injured. Didn't someone ask if we did that ?

Rodwell too!

fredmont said:
bobmcfc said:

Rodwell too!

I call him twilight

Batman said:
100% concur

We all know what he's capable of, he'd run riot paired up with Sergio and our midfield behind him.

Only stumbling block is his supposed desire to get out of England :(

I agree with the OP too.I think getting out of Liverpool is his priority though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.