Suarez?

Andouble said:
de niro said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Do you expect a serious response because you won't get one- your opinion on anything is usually wide off the mark and hence worth nout, you vile creature.

warning sent.wtf makes posters post this fucking stuff.

Odd, I thought the post saying that anyone that doesn't want a racist cheat on their team deserves a serious form of torture is the more offensive post than calling someone a creature. We see worse on here 100 times throughout the day and not bat an eye.

All about the context. Pam made an off the cuff remark which most people will have taken as it was no doubt intended, a joke. The reply she got was personal, nasty and completely uncalled for.

hard to tell from back-reading as it seems it's completely 50-50 on if people would want Suarez at their club.

No to Suarez no no no....

We are better than that, we don't need cheats, we don't need racists, we do t need vampires - on truth I would rather come second than sign this vile scumbag as city are worth more to me than win at all costs. It has hurt me day in day out that we let tevez stay after be so insulted the fans and the club and I don't want someone else who makes tevez look like a saint. Suarez is a good footballer but he is a cheat and I don't want cheats at city we are so much better than that!

So water board me but I wil go down a martyr to saving the soul of City the best team in the land in all the world

Johnsonontheleft said:
Putting his issues aside, he's the only available player who could come close to replacing Tevez.

He is now twice the player tevez is. Suarez is truly world class and proven in the premier league. I'd have no problem at all with signing him.

Mayor West said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Putting his issues aside, he's the only available player who could come close to replacing Tevez.

He is now twice the player tevez is. Suarez is truly world class and proven in the premier league. I'd have no problem at all with signing him.

Me neither.

allan harper said:
Mayor West said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

Me neither.

I'd have a big problem.

Anybody think we are actually in for him ?
Would be immense in our squad ,the movement with him and Aguero would be truly frightening but is there any reason to think he is on our radar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.